Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - July 2013 - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-31-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Today was meh... I did not keep the 801010 percentages, but kept it vegan gluten free and dairy free. Sodium was way up today, canned spaghetti sauce. I also did not meet the calorie intake. All in all not bad started TOM today, which explains why I was prowling the store for chocolate. Which I found chocolate rice crispies which were gluten and dairy free. My daughter and I both enjoyed them this morning although mine was with coconut milk.

I did not get the cleaning done I was planning today, cranky 5 year old derailed that plan. Although I did end up cleaning my room. Darn Styrofoam packing peanuts. And in the hands of a kid. Oh the humanity. Crumbled all over. SIGHS!

The good news the stuff in the box with the Styrofoam was some all natural facial product trials. So after cleaning up I got to wash my face and put on some moisturiser. Oh yeah. So yummy and the moisturiser had a light relaxing smell that lasted for awhile after.

I also got raw shea butter and coconut oil, so my daughter got shea butter and argan oil messaged into her skin this morning. And coconut oil on her feet. She was a bit more sensible after that. Ok so morning as in 10:30am and we hadn't made it downstairs for breakfast. I had been working on getting her downstairs since 7 am. Yeah that's how today went.

Mamakat~ are you allergic to gluten or is it all grains? I have been trying out different gluten free pastas. Wondered if you have found a nice one?
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #3  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Hi Diana.

My name is Ian.

I'm here to bust it up.

I am expecting a big whoosh tomorrow.

And I like to stay accountable to help me reach my goal.

Because the only control we have in life is that over our own decisions...
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Because the only control we have in life is that over our own decisions...
Nice to meet you, Ian! Ain't that the truth! The other thing is that we cannot control other peoples actions, just our reactions. These are all things I need to work on.

Did I ever mention I am a work in progress?

Hi Qtkitty

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-29-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
The other thing is that we cannot control other peoples actions, just our reactions.
Thanks Diana. I need to work on that!
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #6  
Warrior Princess

Thumbs up

New month wooooot!

At least I'm off to a good head start. 3.5 miles today, I wanted to go to 4 but I was pressed for time.

I'm also here to bust it up. (Good one, Ian)

Not much else to report other than the weather needs to get its act together and behave more like summer. So far it's rain, rain, gloom and rain. I need pool-side time!

Let's have a productive July, everyone!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #7  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

im sooooo tired today we painted a bit on the fence but really need to find a paint sprayer as ours doesn't or wont work....it makes a buzzing noise when you turn it on, instead of actually spraying paint....any idea what that is about?
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #8  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Diana omg a puppy!?!? What are you getting??? Puppies make every day better

Okay weekend, worked too much and ate too late because of a late night call out which I don't like to do... but at least it was stir fry and not takeway!!

Have a good first day of July whenever you reach it I'm going to kick weight loss butt this month!!
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #9  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

I am .8 away from my 100 lbs mark. This week I have really worked hard on getting the added pounds off. I am glad I never touched my ticker because I couldn't remember my last recorded lowest weight...a nice goal to reach again. It's actually one pound more than I'm reaching for now, so I'll add it in and won't color until I reach it.

I'm taking a day off, I have so many blisters, I thought I should give them a break. I'll do laundry and type instead.

Diana yay on the puppy. I'm happy for you. I think now is a good time. I want to see pics.

qtkitty I have Celiac's which is intolerance to gluten that of course on most grains. I can eat gluten free foods but choose to stay away from carbs or processed foods (minus atkins bar). I am on a very low carb diet...it's the only way of eating that makes me feel good, but I never recommend it to others. It's strict and the only some days being gluten intolerant is how I talk myself out of eating carbs...no, that's not good for you. then I move on...most days I've tried pastas and breads, in the past, I haven't found anything worth the carb. Maybe when I reach goal, but for now I stick to no more than 60grams of carbs a day and some days not even that much.

I hope everyone has a successful month! Keep busting it up. (winks to Ian)
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #10  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Twists section from AM Yoga for You Week w/Rodney Yee

Calories for yesterday: 2095 +
Weigh In: 158.8
Up: .6

I think the heavier food last night made the blip up. I probably ate around a maintenance range.

Alaskanlaughter Could the paint sprayer be clogged with dry paint? Maybe run some paint thinner through it.

Mamakat Keep working it and pushing through. The people we are getting the puppy from emailed us a picture, but it's a close up. I know it has a huge nose! At that time they were only 2 weeks. They all look the same, like baby moles.

Qtkitty

lilmisschattabox We are getting a Boykin Spaniel. It is the SC state dog.

I have mentioned this many times here (I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about it ). I lost my Dad, then my dog Magnum, then last year I lost my Mom. I was so scared to get another dog. I just couldn't deal with it. I do not recall a time in my life that I didn't have a dog. DH does not recall a time in his life that he didn't have a dog either. Of course that means we, as a married couple have always had a dog. It about killed both of us to have Magnum put down. We did the right thing for him. It literally makes me want to cry right now thinking about it. Anyways DH and I have been talking about a dog for a while now. We could not agree on anything. He wants a dog that he can take bird hunting. I want a smaller dog. We have always had labs and they are bigger. If we have a dog for 15 years DH is going to be well into his 60's. We don't need to be trying to lift a 80 or 100+ pound dog if they get sick, etc. So we had our talks, arguments and negotiations and settled on a Boykin Spaniel. Two months ago, I got the urge again to be a Doggie Mama (I don't think that even sounds right, ). We started looking for a Boykin and had major problems finding a breeder that wasn't like a "puppy mill". We are looking for a good healthy dog, that comes from good hunting stock, etc. We found a breeder we liked and she had a litter. One puppy was not spoken for but she still had to get into contact with someone on her list. That person wanted the last puppy. This breeder referred me to another person. My DH talked with this man. He had a litter of puppies and one puppy left. I feel comfortable since we were referred to this person by a reputable person, but I still worry about things. I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with what a Boykin looks like. Here's some links:
http://www.lilypadboykins.com/PHOTOS.html
http://www.lilypadboykins.com/puppies.html

Have a great day.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 164/pregnant/128

Height: 5'6

Good Morning All!

Man, my weight this morning .. I don't even know. I've been eating some pretty heavy, high-sodium foods the past few days, so I suppose I do know.

Getting past the 140's has been a pretty big challenge for me. Some time ago, there was a thread about having blocks/plateaus at certain weights that you may struggle mentally or emotionally with. I have been stuck between 138-142 for almost three months now. I think mentally I believe I'll never weigh less than that because I never have! - so I sabotage myself. I'm scared to go there because I don't know what to expect.

But tomorrow is the start of a new week AND a new month!

+ + +

Today's Weight: 142.4 (up 2.9)
Yesterday's Calories: 1,430
Exercise: 5-Mile run

1 glass of red wine 120
4 pizza crusts (my husband eats the pizza, I eat the crusts) approx. 200?
4 sauceless chicken wings 180
1/2 of a veggie wrap with some chips 250
2 pieces of organic pomegranate licorice 25
1.5 cups of cherries 115
homemade chili with mozzarella cheese 540
oxalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 137.6/129.0/110

Height: 5'3"

Hi all,

I'm new to forum. My name is Donna and I started the program almost 2 weeks ago. I ended up switching coaches and I'm super happy with my new one.

Feeling pretty good and I'm glad I found this forum.
rawhideranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #13  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

Just having some coffee right now and listening to the birds sing...it's almost 9 am here and I've got to get ready for church soon, and make breakfast. It's already in the 80's outside! We're going to have to close up the house and turn on the AC soon

Yesterday was ok foodwise...DH and I walked to a hamburger joint while we waiting for my tire rotation, since they said it would be over an hour (Saturdays are crowded because they are closed on Sunday). I just had a carne asada taco, which was 2 corn tortillas, carne asada meat, cilantro and salsa. Some CRAZY HOT hot sauce, too. It was good. Breakfast was just an SBD wrap with deli turkey, swiss, and baby spinach. I made a big salad for dinner with ground turkey, spinach, coleslaw cabbage, blue cheese crumbles, and Bolthouse Farms blue cheese dressing. 2 shots of vodka and a glass of wine...up one water pound this morning. It will come off during the week because I won't have any liquor until VEGAS! just wine. wine loves me

Ok today:

B - I'm going to make an egg and ground turkey scramble with baby spinach, and maybe some refried beans on the side. Actually going to the gym today (ugh, no fun anymore) I'll get back in to it. *sigh*
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #14  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalis View Post
Good Morning All!
Getting past the 140's has been a pretty big challenge for me. Some time ago, there was a thread about having blocks/plateaus at certain weights that you may struggle mentally or emotionally with. I have been stuck between 138-142 for almost three months now. I think mentally I believe I'll never weigh less than that because I never have! - so I sabotage myself. I'm scared to go there because I don't know what to expect.
For me the 150's were impossible and I can't seem to get lower than 140p w/o feeling sickly and fatigued so I just stick with the same 138-142 range. I'm a size 6 so works for me.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Diana~ awww... I bet your excited about the puppy.... and the breed itself always seems so happy and fun. Oh and hi

Mamakat~ Oh dear sorry... Yeah it's basically finding what works for your body and that's hard sometimes.

I didn't hop on the scale this morning, but doing much better food wise which makes me feel more perky. I was feeling drained yesterday. I need to go fruit shopping this evening some time.
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote