South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Who's On First? FRIDAY SBD Daily

Who's on first because I know Ruthie may beat me to it! Let's see who wins.

It's great to have the day off, but I'll be busy this morning. I have a load of laundry in the washer and am working on a grocery list and hope to get to the store and back before accompanying Jake on his doctor's appointment. This afternoon I promised Dad I'd drop by, and I know he'll want to go out to dinner someplace, but I may talk him into waiting til tomorrow when Jake and I will take him out for breakfast.

So that's my day. What's yours looking like?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

MMMMmmmm...for some reason, I think I enjoy eating out breakfast even more than dinner. Maybe it's the coffee? You do have a busy day, Linda!

It's going to be busy here as well. I woke up early (darned it) so I figured I might as well burn calories. Next up is get the kids up and ready so I can get to work. I might stop by at a yard sale around the corner on the way there ~ to see if there's any items for the camper. We're taking off camping for the weekend this afternoon, but there is WAY too much to do to get ready!! That includes packing everyone up, and making some kind of bean salad so I eat well.

Although I may have time to check in before leaving, I definately won't be on tomorrow. The kids are each having a friend go with, and I'm running over to a wedding near by. I'm sure we'll be tired!!
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. I go for fasting bloodwork this morning so am a tad grumpy from lack of caffeine. I'll pack a breakfast smoothie to have as soon as Nurse Dracula is through with me. Then I take off through the Township delivering tags for the Delta Fair Schoolwork. I'm hoping to be back by noon and hit the garden for a while.

Right now I need to scurry around and get my kitchen tidied up and ready for Donna who is coming to clean, have a shower and then take off at 8.

Enjoy this first looooong day of summer.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

We've been up sipping coffee (sorry Ruth) and getting organized for our trip back over this afternoon. We'll pool then get a few chores done in town. Our trip over will include a stop at Costcofor Bings meds, a stop for fresh produce and a cruise through a new HabitatRestore. Hopefully a relaxing evening before heading back to work. We're down to 1 month before the wedding so my mind is full of all the stuff that needs to get done.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning everyone,

I got to sleep in a little later today, got a full work out in and actually started working earlier than normal, I love wfh days

Ruth I hate when you have to fast for blood work throws off your normally morning routine.

Cottage enjoy your day, I have to finish laundry as well but got most of it done last night

Tywnn enjoy your camping trip

Debbie sounds like you have a lot on your agenda for the day, enjoy.

Okay back to work for me, have a great day everyone
Old 06-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Debbie I cannot believe the wedding is next month. The days certainly fly by.

Tammy have fun camping. Extra kids and a wedding sounds challenging

Ruth I hope you get your smoothie and coffee ASAP

Linda if I were your dad, I would say let's do dinner and breakfast lol

Busy night at work. No concert tonight, but the Friday night bar scene will keep up rocking I'm sure. Quick smoothie, coffee, then off for a ride, shower, Kohl's and groceries. Quick meal prep then off to work. I do need to find time for a nap as I am working the overnight tour from 7p to 7a.

Enjoy
Old 06-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

Drat, after poking seven times, the nurse could NOT get blood. Anyhow I now have coffee plus an order for bloodwork at the lab. This was not my regular Nurse Dracula but a filling in one. I think the lab technicians should be able to make a hit - next week as I have no extra time today.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Afternoon everyone. Last day of school for this teacher so now I am ON VACATION! In retrospect the year always flies by but it sure seems to creep when you are in the middle of it. The month of July is always the time when I can truly relax and forget about work.

Sounds like we have lots of busy people today.
Ruth, I hate fasting bloodwork and now you have to do it again!?
Cottage, I'm right behind you on the laundry front. I am going to wash my "nice" clothes and wear grubby garden stuff for the next 5 weeks.
Tammy, have a great trip.
Jennifer, I'm with you- go out for breakfast AND dinner!
Debbie, good luck with all you are juggling.
Pearlrose, that's an impressively productive morning.

I'm going to make a delicious OP lunch and read a book for a bit before going out to the garden. Yeah for summer!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 231/231/130

Height: 5'4

Ok if a newbie joins the group? I did Phase one a long time ago, but have since fallen off the wagon and gained it all back. So, starting from scratch. Went to the store after work today and have the shelves stocked for the weekend. Wish me luck.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

Hi, Dewitt, and back. We all fall off the wagon but the trick is to get back on. I have a bit of road rash from being dragged along,
Closed Thread