Old 06-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default June is Worldly month for not busting out all over.

New Month - meant to get to this yesterday, however I had other things that obviously must have come first - like falling asleep on the couch in front of the TV.

Let's see if we can lose some combined weight this month. Any suggestions on how much we can lighten our footprint on this good earth?

Here is the link back to the old thread should you need it. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...we-wont-7.html

Last edited by Shad; 06-01-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #2  

Gotta go shop for some compost soil and then plant the beetroot and carrots. It's fine for a change. Not warm and sunny but at least not raining like most days last week.
Back later with the latest gossip and personals.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #3  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Default Trailing Turtle

Just Checking in, in June. Hello everyone. Cyber hugs all around. I'll be stalking err, uhh I mean lurking, (no, that sounds creepy as well)..... Let's just say I'm here!
Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #4  

Annie - I was so sorry to read on facebook that your dad has passed away. My thoughts are with you and your family. Rest easy Annie's Dad.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #5  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

My daddy went to be with my momma this afternoon. I am sure he is the happiest he has been since April 27, 2010. I will miss you dad, as much as I miss momma. I love you both so very much. Happy Birthday to us daddy!

May be absent for a while....
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #6  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

ANNIE....I AM SO SORRY TO READ ABOUT DAD'S PASSING.
I WISH I HAD SOME WORD OF COMFORT TO GIVE YOU.
WE'RE SENDING ALL OUR LOVE AND SYMPATHIES.
SENDING HUGS TOO. WISH WE COULD BE THERE.
I AM SURE YOU ARE RIGHT AND HE IS HAPPY WITH MOM.

SHAD....THANKS FOR STARTING THE NEW MONTH.
I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS THE FIRST!!
IT DAWNED ON ME WHEN A TENANT TOLD ME IT WAS JUNE ALREADY.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DROP A FEW POUNDS.
I GOT ABOUT 10 OFF SINCE JANUARY.
BUT I KEEP GOING UP & DOWN IN THE 180'S NOW.
I AM TRYING TO JUST EAT WHOLE FOODS...MEAT, VEGGIE, TATER.
SIMILAR TO THE DASH BUT A LOT SMALLER PORTIONS.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU LOST WEIGHT?
OR WAS IT WORK & WORRY?!?!?

CEEJAY....SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD MOVE TOO.
IT WOULD BE LIKE A FRESH START FOR RETIREMENT.
GOOD IDEA NOT GETTING INVOLVED WITH NEW NEIGHBORS WHEN YOU GO!!
HOPE THE RAINS STOPPED AND YOU GOT TO SEE THE UNCLES.
DON'T TELL ANYONE BUT I LOVE TRADER JOE'S PANCAKES!! YUM!!
ITH SYRUP & BUTTER OF COURSE!!

HAPPY.....NOW I FORGOT TO TELL JEN ABOUT THE CLIP ON OFF.
MOSQUITOS JUST LOVE HER!!
THE FISH FRY SOUNDED DELISH. ANYTHING FRIED IS FINE WITH ME.
THE POOR BUNNIES. MR. FOX MUST HAVE SOME APPETITE.
THE FERAL CATS AROUND HERE WILL EAT ANYTHING THEY SEE RUNNING. YUCK!
GLAD MOM USED HER A/C. I TELL THEM TURN DOWN THE TEMP BUT KEEP IT RUNNING.
OVER HERE THE AIR IS TERRIBLE. VERY DIRTY LOOKING.

MARY......WAVING A HAND HELLO.
COME SIT AND HAVE A CUP O' JAVA WITH US

GOOD MORNING CHICKLETTES

THE KIDS DID GO TO THE TRAILER. HOPE THEY KEEP DRINKING WATER!!
LOTS FOR THEM TO DO. AIRING AND WASHING.
NOTHING MUCH GONG ON DOWN HERE.
RUGMAN WAS VERY LATE...THEIR TRUCK BROKE DOWN.
HE DID A GREA JOB ON THE LADY'S CARPET.
BUT THE WOMAN IS SO CONFUSED SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE WAS THERE.
POOR LITTLE THING IS SO DISCOMBUBULATED.
I WILL TELL THE OFFICE THAT HER APT HAD TO BE NEAR 100 DEGREES.
THIS WOMAN NEEDS HELP OR A NURSING HOME.

THE REST OF THE DAY WAS QUIET.
I CALLED A MAINT. MAN BUT HE WAS IN FLORIDA!
GUESS SOMEONE FORGOT TO TELL ME HE WAS ON VACATION.
HE WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID.
ALL I HEARD WAS...MELLO, I AM IN ORLANDO!

GOING TO MAKE SOME CREAM OF WHEAT AND WATCH TV.
THAT'S THE BIG AGENDA FOR TODAY!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #7  

Morning all. Yesterday was overcast most of the day, but the rain didn't come til about 5, after the dog's walk, thankfully. Yesterday I did a Zumba class, fun & sweaty, a good workout. About 10- 15 min. In, 2 women joined the class, not dressed for working out at all - one in clogs, the other in flimsy canvas shoes, neither wearing socks. Must have been some spontaneous idea on their part, lol.

Watched the movie "Goon" last night- a funny, very crude & violent movie about a man who ends up as a hockey team's enforcer on the ice. Otherwise, no planting (soil is soooo wet), just some laundry & general puttering.

Annie - so very sorry about your dad's passing. I hope you are comforted that he's w/ your mom now even as you sorely miss him & grieve your loss.

Shad - Thanks for starting our new thread. NOT busting out -love that! June can bust out, but not US!!!

Mel - Hope the kids are having a good weekend at the trailer. Lol re the maintenance man in fl! At least the carpet is clean now! Poor woman - she surely needs a nursing home if she's confused.

Ceejay - Did you ever get to lunch w the uncles yesterday?

Happy - Glad you enjoyed the new fish fry. How was the shift w the classmate??
===
Decided to skip an exercise class today, and so my punchcard/ session ends w/ 5 untaken classes. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Today must include shopping! Right now I'm battling the urge to go out & pick up a couple doughnuts. Maybe ill just have some hot cereal like Mel, but mine will be Cocoa Wheats or oatmeal.

TTFN!

Last edited by Laura705; 06-02-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #8  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Annie I am very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. It seems like he hit a health bump really hard and failed fast or perhaps I missed that he was struggling for a while. As you say, he is back with Momma again and hopefully at peace. Prayers and comfort hugs to you. Come back when you can, we will miss you until you return.

Laura - how crazy that the ladies just show up for class willy nilly. Clogs in a Zumba class? on the donut word Much better with Cream of Wheat. What a "summer" we are having, eh? We are dipping below freezing tonight so the garden will be tarped. Up here we are getting several nights in the 40's for routine temps. 70 during the day but really chilly at night. Maybe I'll get good carrots after all but not much else. I guess you'd best get out and get your replacement plants before they are all gone. I wish the stores would carry vegetable plants for a second planting - especially stuff that peters out quick like beans, cilantro and parsley but I guess it doesn't sell after the initial spring planting.

Hello Java

Thanks for setting up the new thread Shad. I did not do much in the way of lightening up my personal footprint last month. Have to work harder on giving up the sodas, making menus and sticking with them. I did eat cleaner last month - sometimes when I decide to focus on the weight loss my body says oh no you don't and it backfires on me. But I am going to try harder this month, not liking how I'm feeling.

Yesterday went well at the thrift shop. A couple popped their heads in the door and asked if the shop was pet friendly. We said of course and in they walked with their St. Bernard dog. Beautiful pup, very people friendly but BIG. Very BIG. About 180 pounds big. Soft and silk fur, a really nice dog. Yesterday was not the greatest weather day - on the cooler side, mostly cloudy with spots of both rain off and on. We had a good day at the shop and I enjoyed talking with my former classmate. She realized after a while that she recognized me from the popcorn shop. After a while I realized that I probably just talk too much. I'm a pretty open person and a yakker and I have to be more cognizant of applying filters to what I say and less is often times more. People ask me what happened to the popcorn shop and I think I should just say that I don't know, I left before they closed up. I also need to keep my opinion to myself about the people at the thrift store. At one point I told my partner yesterday that I was not meaning to be gossipy - just passing along what I had heard and experienced which is there are some groups and people you want to work with, and others it is best avoiding because of the drama surrounding them. It's a pity that there is so much to be done there. The back room is filling up with stuff and every day I have been there more things are dropped off. L was looking at the shelves and said a lot of the stuff was old and tired looking, and there was a rash of things in the back that should be brought out to freshen up the place as well as boxes and boxes of books. There were also several seasonal (Christmas) pieces that would probably not sell at this time of year and were taking up valuable shelf space. She said she'd love to work on the merchandise. The head of the pricing committee came in to pick up some stuff and we chatted for a while. They need help, the ladies doing it now are almost 80 years old and they said they need some new blood to help. So much to do, hard to not get sucked into more than you really want to commit to.

Anyway, I need to go make a grocery list and get over to the store. Now that the summer people are in town, it would actually be best to shop late in the evening as it's a big hassle now. People come into the store, are not familiar with it and stand there blocking traffic in the middle of the aisles looking for things. That would not be so bad but they have no consideration for others trying to get by and sometimes even when you say "excuse me" they don't move over. I think they should rearrange the aisles in the summer and put a section that contains paper goods, breakfast cereal, milk, bread, pop, water and frozen pizzas so those people could stare to their hearts content and the rest of us can get on with our business

Let me get on with the day - hope you all have a nice Sunday. Hello to the rest of the Worldlies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #9  
Happy September

I BETER POST NOW FOR TOMORROW. THERE ARE THINGS NEED DOING BEFORE TUESDAY'S ELECTION. OF COURSE PEOPLE TOOK OFF.
I ALSO WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FRIEND. AND ANOTHER ONE JUST FOUND OUT SHE HAS A TUMOR. WE "WORKED" TOGETHEER WHEN I VOLUNTEERED FOR 3 YEARS IN SECTION 8.....LOW INCOME OFFICE. THERE IS A WAVE OF SADNESS IN THIS BUILDING!! PLEASE GOD....DON'T LET IT HIT ME!!

THE KIDS ARE SLEEPING OVENIGHT IN THE TRAILER AND RICHIE WILL DROP JEN OFF ON THE WAY TO WORK. THIS WAY THEY DONN'T FIGHT TRAFFICE TONITE ANND O ONEISSON THE ROADS BEFORE 5 AM. THEY SOUNDED TIRED BUT HAPPY.

NOTHING NEW HERE. SHOWERED AND JAMMIES AND NOW SOME TV FOR TONITE. I AM AHEAD OF SCHEDULE...IT'S ONLY AFTER 4PM HERE

LAURA...HAD A GOOD LAUGH JUST NOW AT THE CLOG AND NO SOCKS ON FOR AN EXERCISE CLASS!! WTF WERE THOSE 2 THINKING....NOT!!!
HOPE YOUR YARD DRIES UP SO YOU CAN GET OUT THERE AND PLANT.
DID YOU GET THE DONUTS???
DID YOU SAVE ME ONE???
HOPE SHOPPING WAS GOOD....I LOVE SPENDING MONEY!!

HAPPY....THAT WAS SOME PUPPY!!! ONE USED TO LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM OUR HOUSE WHEN I WAS A KID. HE KNOCKED ME DOWN A FEW TIMES I HEAR YA ON PUTTING FILTERS ON YOUR MOUTH. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AT TIMES...ESPECIALLY WHEN I THINK SOMEONE IS LIKE-MINDED. THEN NEXT THING YOU KNOW...WHAM....SOMEONE HEARS WHAT YOU SAID AND MISINTERPRETS. HAPPENED TO JEN LAST SUMMER. RICHIE'S DD CONFIDED IN SOMEONE AND THE RUMOR WHEN WILD. LOTS OF FIGHTS. I TOLD JEN TO TELL HER TO DENY EVERYTHING....THAT'S WHAT THE POLITICIANS I DEAL WITH DO....DENY, DENY, DENY!!

OK GALS I AM OUTTA HERE. IF WORK IS NUTS TOMORROW....THEN I WILL SEE YOU WEDNESDAY ...AFTER ELECTION TUESDAY. I DON'T LOCK UP TILL 9PM ON ELECTION NIGHT SO I KNOW I WON'T BE TYPING HERE!!
STAY WELL.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
So sad to read about your dad's passing. We'll be sending hugs and prayers

Shad
Thanks for setting up the June thread. I've made some progress but not as good as Laura. I'm changing weigh in day's to Saturdays. Actually weighed in at 194.6 this past Saturday. Hope to at least maintain if not lose 5 pounds for June, and continue to exercise. And deal with stress better at work.

Java
You could pop in a few more times. It's always good to see you.

Happy
I've learned to do as Mel says deny, deny, deny. And I've learned NOT to associate with co-workers. I do let them vent but I've learned to keep my mouth closed.

Mel
What's the election for this time? Don't work to hard.

Laura
I bet those women dressed that way to come to the class was a sight to see. I think I'd like to try Zumba. May have to get a DVD or look on line to see if there are any video's Didn't make it for lunch on Saturday but did go after the storm. Got to my uncles around 3 p.m. It rained HARD.

-------
I did do some Pilates last night for about 20 minutes. Nothing else is new.

Last edited by ceejay52; 06-02-2013 at 06:26 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #11  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning girls,

Guess it's going to be on the quiet side here for a bit.

Good luck with the elections Mel. Hope you don't wear yourself out working and handling everything. Sorry to hear that yet another friend has bad news on the health side. I totally understand the fingers crossed hoping it doesn't happen to you too. I say nah, you have too much to do hang in there!

Ceejay - sounds like you've set some good goals for the month, here's to June success (toasting you with a cup of tea ) Yes, I too found out the disappointment that it's better to have a hands off approach with coworkers. At least the ones that you directly work with. Thank you for the reminder. Outside of the rain how has the weather been so far? It's much cooler this year than last, although they said that last year was warmer than usual so it's hard to say if this is normal or cool

Annie - sending you some love and hugs to get through this difficult time

Laura - I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Zumba Perhaps it's because of my defective gene that inhibits my ability to learn dance moves. But I'm glad to hear that you had a good time at your class and enjoyed yourself. Sorry you lost out on 5 classes but sometimes things work out that way. Are you going to replace the punch card with the Jazzercise this time around?

Shad you must be quite busy these last few days.

Hi Michelle

Yesterday early evening I was talking to my Mom on the phone when hubby came rushing down the stairs from the loft area. He had heard a noise outside, looked out the window to see a bear had toppled over the trash can and was about to go hunting for a meal. He grabbed his pistol and the air horn and went outside. The bear decided to move on - I was nervous he was going to get curious about the greenhouse - but he stopped at the Shepard's hook and stood on hind legs to check out the new empty flower pots we just hung there. Hubby said it was a great picture, ran inside to get his camera but by then the bear moved off across the yard. We have not put corn out in a long time so there is pretty much nothing for them to eat but they have a very powerful sense of smell - 1,000 times stronger than we do and he was rummaging around in the area we would normally set the corn down. Hubby blasted the air horn and the bear just looked up at him like "what???". A few more blasts and he reluctantly walked away. This was a smaller bear than the one we saw earlier this spring. Might have been the younger guy we saw last spring - don't know how fast they grow. This was a bit disturbing because up to this point we have only seen the bears at the far end of the yard. They have stayed away from the house. The garage is about 15 feet from the house and there is an alcove of sorts between the garage and the house where the land is built up with a stone retaining wall. It's a short hop from the garage door to the deck stairs and up to the house. We keep the garbage and recycling bins next to the garage entry door less than 10 feet from the deck stairs. The bear was plopped on the ground with the trash can and could have easily turned and come up the deck stairs - which they do. Seeing him across the yard is one thing, seeing him on your deck is quite another DH put the bins in the garage for the night and we haven't seen any evidence that he returned after that. We were thinking of leaving the hummingbird feeders out overnight but now we know that's not a good idea because bears love sugar water as much as seed, corn and fruit. We have quite a few hummingbirds, seems like a few more join the crew every couple of days. They are swarming the feeder like they do in the fall - I've not seen this in the spring ever. All I can guess is that they are arriving from down south and are as hungry as the bear when they get here and see some welcome food. We did cover the garden yesterday and I put all the flower pots in the greenhouse. It got to 34 degrees, just shy of freezing so I guess that's good. The cool weather plants are loving this, my tomatoes not so much. After working at the thrift shop Saturday I noticed they could use some big bags. I had a large shopping bag that was filled with shopping bags I was saving as well as a bag of assorted plastic bags. Went to go get them only to find out that someone in this house had decided to rearrange things, came across them and tossed them in the trash without saying anything to me about it. Thanks a lot there. I had been keeping some packing paper from the move - neatly smoothed and rolled - because I figured I'd use it if I had a garage sale. I've decided I'm just going to get rid of the stuff I don't need anymore and therefore don't need the paper. So I folded it into squares and took it down to the thrift shop along with some large grocery bags. I walked into the store and a man was sitting behind the counter. I said hi, introduced myself and started talking. He didn't acknowledge me, didn't say a word. I was about to ask him if he was dead when this lady came running Edith Bunker style from the back of the store. She introduced herself, said she was a snowbird from Illinois and they had just come back after 8 months to open their place up here for the summer. She's a volunteer over the summer months. Delightful lady. It was her unresponsive husband sitting in the chair. He said not a word to me the entire hour I was there. We had a nice chat and since she had not been at the store for 8 months, I stayed with her while she did the closing because some things had changed and she was a little unsure of things. It was a good opportunity for me because it cleared up 2 things I was not sure about also. At the stroke of 3 (closing), the husband came to life and locked the front door. C said he did not like to stay A MINUTE past closing We counted the register out while he stood impatiently at the counter drumming his fingers. Which made our counting of the money all the more nerve wracking. But we got everything done and were out the door long before he busted a gut I'm not sure if she doesn't drive or didn't want to be alone but he was surely no help at all She said she is coming back tomorrow like me to help with sorting the donations so I'll get to spend more time getting to know her. Me and my former classmate are BY FAR the youngest of the people there. I feel like I'm 30 instead of pushing 60 so I guess that's a good thing Went to the grocery store afterwards, got a lot of nice fruit and vegetables as well as meat for the week. I did splurge on 2 filet steaks as well as 2 halibut (fish) filets. We had the steaks yesterday - oh they were soooo yummy with some potatoes I grilled up with fresh herbs and some corn on the cob. The drought really took a toll on the corn last year but the sweet corn we've had for the last 5 weeks has been fantastic. They said it's from Florida so it's nice to know the crops have made a come back. I'm about to go have some yogurt and fresh berries before I head out to finish up the planting.

And with that I have babbled long enough - have a good day all.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
Oh My those bears. It does sound like you are having a good time at the thrift store. Be careful on grilling outdoors you may have hungry bears inviting themselves. The weather has been much nicer this spring. My uncle and I were talking about that yesterday.

I got to work this morning and the other boss man was here waiting to explain some things to me about draining one of the ground storage tanks for inspection this week. That went well. Took approximately 2 hours to get down to the depth they wanted and the rest is going out on the ground. In the mean time they told me to start the plant. I did but all of a sudden I heard the water coming up out of the floor down stairs. It took them till almost 12 noon to figure out the probe in the clear well had burned loose. They fixed that but it 's running completely different than our normal run. The elevated tanks were lower than I would like so I'm filling those up but I'm robbing as much water as I'm putting into the ground storage tank. So it doesn't look like the level indicator on the ground storage tank has moved. I'm sure thankful for my nerve meds today. I'm almost tempted to take one now but they are scheduled for 6 p.m.

Last edited by ceejay52; 06-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #13  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies (it's still morning here in CA),

I've been so busy. Since I didn't get the job in Escondido and it looks like I'll be here for a few months at least, I spent the whole day on Saturday getting settled into my step-mom's house, which included going through several boxes, sorting out what I really need and have room for, and putting the rest either back in my nearly full storage unit or up in the attic at my step-mom's.

And Sunday, Santa and I went to the coast. We tried out a couple beaches that were easy to access and not too crowded. Then we drove up and down the coast a little ways to see if we could find other dog friendly places. We came across this one stretch of road where several people were looking out to the ocean. I found a parking spot and Santa and I went over to take in the view. There was a pod of 6 dolphins (4 adult and 2 babies) swimming not to far off shore. They were beautiful! I didn't have my camera with me, just my phone and since the camera in my phone doesn't zoom, you can barely make out the dolphin fins. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at a really nice dog park. It's a little too far away to go after work (because the traffic going in that direction is horrible), but it's a very nice place to go on the weekends.

Today, my step-mom and I are anxiously awaiting word about my niece. She is pregnant with her first child, a boy, and she was due over a week ago. Her doc said if she didn't have the baby by last night, she would be admitted into the hospital and be induced. So they did that last night, and she still hasn't gone into labor! She's doing fine, so is the baby. I guess he's just cozy in there and doesn't want to leave!!

================================
I haven't had a chance to catch up on personals, but I wanted to extend my deepest sympathies to ANNIE. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take comfort that your parents are together now. I know it's difficult, painful and so heartbreaking. It's bad enough when you lose one parent...but when you lose both...it's so much worse.

I love you, Annie. Know that your strong faith and supportive family and friendships will help you get through this. Remember and cherish all the good times. I was smiling to myself last night thinking of your dad and how much he loved your excellent home cooking, especially your pineapple upside down cake. You were a wonderful, loving daughter, which is no surprise since that's how you are to everyone.

I've got to get back to work.

Much love and many hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #14  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Thank you girls...I plan on placing a birthday card, Father's day card and a can of pineapple in with him. I am so messed up right now. My heart is breaking and have been crying for two days straight. Thank you sisters for all your support...I am just a wreak.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #15  
Happy September

OK I am officially tired. Very long day that began early.
My friend bought me gave me a vegetarian fallafel [sp]
I was sick as a dog.Never again.
From now on no one can buy me lunch!!
but she wanted to have lunch with me and yalk.
Her Dr found a tumor in her stomach and a cyst on her pancreas.
Surgery is scheduled for the 21st.

Tomorrow is election and the mayor just called.
What a mess. Does anyone do their frassing job anymore?
Sometimes I think he & I are the only ones.
Jen and I will take turns being a challenger at the table.
We bought food ahead of time so we have nothing to do tomorrow but be there.

My bosslady is devastated without her mother.
We hugged on and off all day.
My heart is just broken watching her.
I thought of our Annie all day too.
I thought of Shad too.
Hope my sisters could feel the mental hugs I sent out to them.
Please God, we need watching over

The one good thing is that Jen has passed out of the anger stage and is done crying also.
She has other things to think about.
The weekend helped her get out of the pity party rut.
We laughed today for the first time in about 3 weeks.
Right now the kids are on the phone with her and excited about coming here.
Wish I could get excited with them.....NOT!!! ROFLMAO
Hope that does not make me a bad person!!!

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer but I didn't know who else to turn to.
So aren't you all the lucky ones!!

I will shower and do personals in a few minutes.