Old 06-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Moving Rant - STRESSED!

Ugh, the place we are moving into tomorrow has so little closet space. And there is no master bath that I can keep all messy because guests will be using the same one we do in the morning. And it's not a double sink!

I am so terrified that our stuff won't fit. I'm a "less is more" type of gal- I hate clutter.

I feel completed stressed out and the only thing I can look forward to is unpacking all our crap to see if it fits.

Whatever doesn't fit is getting donated or tossed.

I hope the movers don't break anything.
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #2  

Good luck with your move!

I decided the next time we move I'm selling my house furnished with all accessories LMAO (clothes, furniture, dishes, EVERYTHING included!)

And just think....you don't need a lot of closet space, silly. You are SO skinny now!!

And honestly...we have 3 bathrooms now and all seem to be disaster areas. When we only had 1, it was spotless in case anyone ever stopped by. Now I just close doors and pray the downstairs bathroom is clean! *dies of embarrassment confessing that* So you'll always have a clean bathroom!!

Post here any time you need to vent during this process, just don't eat!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #3  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Hugs

I just moved across country. We downsized considerably, it wasn't a fun process but worth it in the end
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #4  

Ugh moving is so stressful, I'm gonna be following suit in a few months so I feel you! Just take a deep breath and keep busy, it's easy to decide to order a pizza when you're unpacking, but there are definitely healthy options that you don't have to cook. Donating whatever doesn't fit is probably the best attitude to have in that kind of situation; I used to be such a pack rat, but since I simplified things my life in general became surprisingly much less stressful. We're here for you!
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #5  

Thanks all! I've paired down my wardrobe to almost nothing. So I can fill the bedroom closet with other things if needed, I just need a small rack to hang a few things of my and my husband hangs almost nothing. I just feel like I have some many boxes labeled "downstairs closet" and "storage"- both of these are tiny! At least at the end of the day tomorrow I'll know what I'm working with. I'll try to post an update. We were there today so I know the internet works!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #6  

Well, I made it. We are mostly unpacking and I have WAY too much kitchen stuff. I need to pair it down! I have a few things to sell and give away, but I'm happy it's mostly over. I hope we love living in this new place.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #7  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Hug! Glad you made it okay and it fits (more or less).
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote