Old 05-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW~330 CW~291.4 GW~285

Height: 5'4

Default What a week!!

This week has been such a nightmare!! I am dreading the scale on Sunday.

I have not been the best on plan this week and my exercise has not been that great either!!

Last Saturday was awful with the helping move an eating out! This week was the last week at our daycare. We are for teachers kids and since school is out we close for the summer. SO that meant the end of the year party, parents bringing us breakfast, lunches out and all kinds of things. Yesterday I ate every meal out!!!!! Today too! Today I did a little better. I made healthier choices.

We went to Logans for dinner and I saved half of my meal for later! I did not eat any rolls. On the way home my mom told me that when she noticed I did not eat any rolls she knew I meant business and that I had this under control. I laughed. I feel like somedays this is a never ending uphill battle and I keep falling!! In target tonight I kept looking at the normal size clothing and praying that by this time next year I will be in them!

I am so emotional that pretty much anything can make me cry. Eating the junk food I dont necessarily feel guilty but I feel sick. Like I need to go run and get the junk out of my system. It literally made my stomach hurt. I just keep telling myself it is worth it and I will get this better under control at some point. Right?
JustB1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Hugs!! I understand what you are going through. The anxiety over not eating well probably had more to do with you not feeling well then the actual junk food you ate. It will get better. You'll want the junk less, and when you do have a craving now and then, you'll be able to indulge without too much guilt.

Even though your week wasn't too great, you made good choices today right? So yay!!!!! for that. You had a few days off and now you're back on track, it happens. Falling off is easy, getting back on is hard so pat yourself on the back for that. And if this weeks loss isn't as high as you'd like, just look at your ticker and see that your 20 pounds down. That is no small accomplishment.

You are awesome! You got this!
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #3  

Thank you so much!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #4  
Kelly

S/C/G: 310.6/239/160

Height: 5'9

My stomach always getting crampy when I'm stressed out. And it sounds like you've had a couple of stressful weeks!

I'm using my experiences as a tool on how to improve and trying to find what works and what doesn't. Try to do the same, it doesn't do any good to beat yourself up over it or stress out about it. Just try to focus on the things you are doing right and move on from there.

You got this!
punkrocksong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Oh geez. You'd need a will of iron to cope with a week like you've had. I'd say you did a great job all things considered -- mainly because you're conscious of the impact that all of this might have on you. Sometimes we just have to accept that there are going to be times where sticking strictly to plan is not possible. The problems begin when those "times" turn into months or years.

Congratulations on navigating this week.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #6  

Hugs, JustB!! The week is behind you, you did pretty good considering! And that sick feeling you had? Remember it! That's what I try to do when I'm tempted to go off plan. Is a taste of something really worth feeling crappy for the night/day, whatever? Nope!!

It's one day at a time, girlfriend. And this time next year, you will be wearing those smaller clothes. Just keep your eye on the prize. That's all we can do. And of course, post here to 3FC so we can help you through it.
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #7  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

JustB.... This last week is over... You made it thru a bunch of mine fields and did the best you could.... It is over and you do not have to worry about repeating it. Give yourself a hug and tell yourself that you are human and are getting right back on the "horse" and continue your wonderful progress. You can see by what you have posted that you can and have done it. Whatever happens because of this week, you will take off and more. You ARE a wonder and a beacon of strength to those around you (look your mom even noticed). You can do it. This last week is in the history books and over with.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #8  

Thanks everyone! That is why I posted! To acknowledge how tricky this week was! I am hoping for a better week this week. I sm starting at the summer time daycare. A positive for this past week was that we spent a lot of time outside playing and running and flying kites. That kind of thing. Ididn't really go crazy and kept things under control for the most part.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustB1027 View Post
In target tonight I kept looking at the normal size clothing and praying that by this time next year I will be in them!
I do this literally every time I go to Target! Can't help but browse the clothes and wish haha. We'll get there! Good job staying positive
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkfit View Post
I do this literally every time I go to Target! Can't help but browse the clothes and wish haha.
Never stop wishing or believing. If you told me this time last year I'd be down over 100lbs, I would have laughed out loud and ordered a pizza. Then I got my head in the game and here I am.

You ladies can do it, if I can anyone can!!!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #11  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Hugs
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote