Old 05-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #1  
Start may 4th/2013

S/C/G: SW 230lbs/CW 211/GW 135lbs

Height: 5'4

Default When i loose the weight I wanna?

Hey ladies and gents I thought it would be cool to list the things we can not do, or would like to see happen when you, us, we finally reach your healthy weight.. I can be anything from wearing a certain size paints to a fitness goal.

ME.....:ca rrot:

1. I want to finally be able to cross my legs like a lady.
2. I want to be able to be picked up by my husband with ease without breaking his back!
3. don't want my legs to rub together that's un comfy and ruins a lot of clothes
4.finally the most important one , I want a normal belly not one that hangs on my legs.
MoniqueMclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #2  
Susan

S/C/G: 200/170/130

Height: 5' 5"

I would like to:

1) Wear my favorite outfit, which is a blue silk suit in a size 6. It's one of those classic suits that will never go out of style and I WILL wear that suit again!

2) Do a lunge properly. For the life of me, I can't do a lunge...a side lunge yes, but not a forward or backward lunge. I can get down, but no way can I get back up. Right now, I'm working on "baby lunges".

3) Touch my toes without bending at the knees.

4) Wear both shorts and short-sleeved tops/dresses without feeling self-conscious about either my legs or my arms (bat wings).
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

maintain it!!!!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 350/180/180 (surgery recovery)

Height: 5'9"

I posted my weight loss bucket list here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...u-do-goal.html
ikesgirl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

1) Go hiking to some of the waterfalls that are not easily accessible and practice my photography.

2) Have professional full body portraits taken

3) Get certified as a Zumba instructor.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/See Ticker/150

Height: 5ft 4 inches

1. I will wear normal length t-shirts and jeans without that awful lower belly sticking out.

2. I will play with my kids more...more playing catch, or shinny without having to stop every few minutes.

3. I will wear SHORTS! I can't remember the last time I wore shorts.

4. I will once again strut my stuff and turn heads in a GOOD way. NO more hiding for me.

5. Most importantly, I will get a family picture taken and I will no longer hide from cameras.
irishsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #7  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

hmmm I'm here already and I can't say there was any big bucket list of things to do once thinner. There's lots of "oh that's cool" moments when I fit into things LOL

Just like anything in life, you get used to it pretty quickly and kind of forget the way things used to be, if that makes sense.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 350/180/180 (surgery recovery)

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazey34 View Post
hmmm I'm here already and I can't say there was any big bucket list of things to do once thinner. There's lots of "oh that's cool" moments when I fit into things LOL

Just like anything in life, you get used to it pretty quickly and kind of forget the way things used to be, if that makes sense.
Most of the things on my list are thing that I could do now, but either don't have the time or the money for right now. There are only a couple things I have to wait until I completely heal from my TT&BL, so those will be completed next summer (tattoo, belly button pierced, and dancing at an adult club, for one night, unless I hit big bucks!)
ikesgirl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #9  
Nicole

S/C/G: 252/ticker/150

Height: 5' 10"

Hopefully run a 10 minute mile or faster.
Boudoir photo session, I've tentatively got a (non local) photog picked out all ready, which also means extra vacation!
Nikel1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:28 AM   #10  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

My goals are fitness goals, not weight loss goals. Be able to referee rugby matches up to U12. (I could definitely do up to U9 now). Run faster, etc. etc.

But I guess my one weight loss goal is to buy a dress from a gorgeous dressmakers near me. I'd love to buy a wedding dress (non-conventional) from there...but first I need to lose about 180lbs of man.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #11  
Kelly

S/C/G: 310.6/239/160

Height: 5'9

I would like to get on a plane again...I haven't flown for probably 7-8 years now because of my weight and my fear of having to buy two seats and the bigger fear of getting "the look" from my thinner seat mate.

I want to be able to run five miles...I don't plan on running any marathons, but being able to run five straight miles would be huge for me.

I want to be able to shop wherever I want to shop and not have to buy the least hideous clothes from LB or hope that the plus section in a department store is going to carry my size.
punkrocksong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #12  
Patience & Tenacity

S/C/G: 386/T/154

Height: 5'6"

Travel!! I want this so badly. Over the last year, I've taken a few road trips to places I've never been before and it's making me hungrier then ever to visit every state and major city in the US. A major airport is 20 min from my house. I regularly get 4 days off in a row from work. I have the money. I just gotta get small enough for that plane seat. I don't wanna dread the flight cuz I'm flowing over onto some stranger.

I cannot bring myself to buy two seats to do that. Just can't. Living in Texas, I can only roadtrip so far in 4 days.

Last edited by FrecklesTX; 05-26-2013 at 04:38 PM.
FrecklesTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:00 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'4

This thread is brilliant! I've thought about it a lot of times too.

My first main goal is I want to hike the 14 mile trail at Mt. St. Helens. I hiked a short trail last Monday and it's such a beautiful place. There's a couple lakes on the trail and you are sooo close to the mountain. My boyfriend wants to hike it so bad and I'd love to do it with him without getting overly winded and feeling sick.

I want to fit back into all my cute clothes!! I have a huge closet full of clothes I just don't fit anymore. I want to be able to wear them again.

I also can't wait til I'm able to run and play with my young nieces and my nephew once he gets older. It sucks realizing that you can't do the things you used to be able to do.

I want to join a gym and do pilates and I've heard a lot about zumba. I want to be able to walk into a gym confidently without feeling like everyone is staring.

I love having these goals because I WILL get them done and accomplished. I'm excited!
Monkeyruler164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #14  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Run to my friend's house.

And then we both run to work.

PS It's 10 miles to my friend's house and 8 miles from there to work.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #15  

S/C/G: hw:290/sw:215/cw:188/gw:140

Height: 5'3

1.wear shorts
2.run 5 miles without stopping
3.be totally happy and confident in myself.
tapifish is offline   Reply With Quote