Old 05-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #1  
I hate gravity

Default Intermittent fasting

The Men's Corner has been kind of dead these days...I took Ian's advice and stuck with my I.F. and lost a couple of pounds this week. I have been doing an 8 hour diet. Whenever I try to shorten my window, I mess up. So I will stay with this. And, I really have not been eating particularly "clean" either. Not that I go to McDonald's every day, just eating my regular food. Not counting calories. And I lost weight.
Regardless of what you are doing, does anyone have any weight loss success to report this month, please share it and let's stay motivated. Thanks.
BigSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: See sig...

Height: 5'8

Good job on the loss. My loss has slow down a little lately but my gains have nearly vanished all together when compared to their previous frequency.

Keep up the good work I'm glad IF has been working for you .
Bluejaybythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #3  
I hate gravity

@BlueJay Thanks! Final loss for me was 2.5 for the whole week since I weigh on Mondays. I'm actually very happy with that considering I stopped counting calories and am just doing I.F. If I had exercised I probably would have lost more. I have a lot to lose and a long way to go. So I know eventually I will have to shorten my eating "window" and start exercising in order to keep the losses coming.
BigSky is offline   Reply With Quote