Old 05-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #1  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Default Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! new thread

Hello everyone in this thread.... We are starting a fresh thread. A fresh start to fly thru these LBS and onto the next thread lower. Good going to us all for getting here and even better for getting on!

Lets Go!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Wish I were flying! Have bounced up 2 lbs in the last two days-- I think it's TOM-related. Hoping these pounds and a few more will drop off soon!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hello guys! The weekend was okay. Still raining, but everyone is okay. Trying to resist the urge to eat everything. LOL always happens during my TOM. It's almost like a need and not a want.

Onagain1 I hope your weather has improved and the roads are open.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/261.6/175

Height: 5"11

Hi everyone! I've just entered the 260s, woooohoooo! I hope we all fly through this guys
startingagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #5  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Thanks for starting a new thread, Sue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by startingagain1 View Post
Hi everyone! I've just entered the 260s, woooohoooo! I hope we all fly through this guys
Congrats! And, me too!

The scale is down 0.5 lbs today. I say 0.5 lbs, but in reality it was all over the place. I stepped on it several times, and once it read 259.9 lbs!!! My eyes nearly bugged out with joy! hahaha For now, I'll record 265.2 and see what tomorrow brings.

If anyone recalls, my goal for the weekend was to stay active and well-hydrated. I did both. yay! Only I've also been going to sleep later and later, and I wonder if this is manifesting an impact on my weight loss. One way to find out, I suppose. I'm making sleep-by-midnight a goal for today.

Wishing you all a great day!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #6  

Height: 6'

I'm hoping to join in the fun in the 250's this week. Weighed this am and was 260.8. Have not been that weight in 15 years?
tallgirl231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #7  
Makin' it happen

S/C/G: 296/198/150

Height: 5'4

I'm up a pound today. I think it's due to the sodium in the food I ate yesterday. I stayed in my calorie range, but I ate restarant food which is always higher in sodium. Anyway, drinking lots of water today hoping to flush it on out!

Our weather has improved, but we are setting record lows for May. Craziness.
onagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #8  
Sue finding inner song

Hello... and gosh it looks like everyone (pretty much) is doing good the 1st day of this thread..

Startinagain... Welcome to you : ) Help us build up steam to motor thru these lbs

Beloved.. WOW you are doing sooooo good I am so impressed and happy for you and I am so glad that you made your goals on the weekend that in itself is a NSV in my book...

bg124 Water weight Argh... Show it the DOOR!!

Tallgirl... Isn't it cool to lose 15 years of weight LOL I was happy with 5 years. So very good for you

Onagain1... Salt and Water... gosh... we need it and can't live without it.. and when we get extra.... it sticks like GLUE I say... But time will make it go away... I always think... another glass of water will help show the other water in our body the way to the door LOL

Have a wonderful night everyone and this Forum (TOWN) has a celebration for Elvis and her trip into Onderland to enjoy for her... Just think... that is going to be us in the near future... ISN'T THAT COOL TO THINK OF?!!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #9  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone! Thanks to sue for the new thread.
Well the devil came for its due... Just a few days in and I was doing well, but this weekend definitely saw some challenges with eating and lack of walking or other exercises. I stayed at 262.4 on Sunday, and this morning I was at 266.7. Not great, but again, I am more concerned about recording the information, than beating myself up about it. (At least thats what I kept telling myself today) Any way, I am hoping to see about being a little more disciplined this week.

Sue - Thanks for the new thread!
Everyone... CONGRATULATIONS... On arriving here, on leaving here. Keep up the great work!
Here is my sappy moment for the week, .... I am so glad that I came back here. It is so nice to feel like I amNOT totally alone going through thisl I am hoping we can all keep moving forward together. Your stories and contributions are all inspiring to me. Have a wonderful week!

Last edited by vdander24; 05-06-2013 at 09:45 PM.
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Mara I always bounce with TOM! And with travel, and with salty foods, sigh... but it helps to realize it's just a bounce and not a true gain.

Back to 266 today after bouncing up to 268. I'll take it. Really looking forward to 265, which is not just ten pounds since my restart, but also my 10% mark from my high weight.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #11  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I saw this today and it kinda slapped me in the face. Yup, I have been slacking, skipping the gym and eating too much junk (Cheesecake last night!!)

So this is a call out to all the ladies (& gents) in this decade who feel like they are slipping, to get our a$$'s in gear and get back on on track together!!!

The scale showed me 266.2 this morning, and I realized I haven't seen the numbers move down in entirely way too long and I HAVE to get back into the swing of things. I feel like summer is going to be a challenge, with all the beers and BQQing! I don't want to have to turn on the stove/oven at all in my house this summer if I can help it so I am going to have to expand my BBQ repertoire to more than chicken breasts and potatoes/peppers/mushrooms.

Any suggestions?

Do you find that the changing seasons really mess with your groove?
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

That's true Ubergirl. Just gotta remind myself that hormones affect weight sometimes.

But, you are right too Silverfire. I need to stop slacking so much.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #13  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Just posting quickly. Weigh in was 264.5 lbs today! !
Hope your days are going well!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #14  
Makin' it happen

S/C/G: 296/198/150

Height: 5'4

The water must have helped, because I was 255.5 this morning. Getting closer and closer to the 240's. My goal is to be there by the end of the month, but it sure would be nice to get there sooner!
onagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #15  
Sue finding inner song

Silverfire. That post was something else LOVED IT. I wish I could stick it on my fridge and hide the opening LOL It is a good Kick in the you know what. Thank you..

Wow... Beloved.. good for you.. you are doing marvelous and almost 1/3 of the way to the next thread...

Onagain. WOW.. Good for you .. you are going to be the 1st one outta this thread Show us how

Vdander... glad you started with us Now you get to move on with us too... or we will with you

Mara..... TOM... I remember.. but the swoosh is worth the wait sometimes.... Eat Dark Chocolate

Ubergirl... 2 lbs down in a day well thats just darn good and I bet you feel it too Lighter walking

Oh I can't wait a few months from now when we are all at the two tens above Onderland and feel how Elvis felt!

I was on plan today... and I have to tell you it was really hard. Having sugar yesterday for the 1st time in 4+ months... oh boy... I wanted to eat anything and everything.... Pizza, Burgers, Fries etc and the smells that waifed off of people lunches at work... My mouth was watering.... I had to just keep telling myself..... Just had a treat... don't need another one.... Had to say that at least 10 times from 11-2.. Sugar is a bbbbaaadddddddd chemical for me.... BUT I DID IT and withstood it yeah my little NSV for the day

Love to all!