Share A Link To Your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/238/150

Height: 5'5

Default my fat mom wogging anti-diet whole foods blog

I guess mine won't be a very "traditional" diet blog because I have found when I diet I hate it. I do atkins and lose weight great but crave yogurt, I do south beach cus I get yogurt and hate that I have to use "low cal" foods, I try Mediterranean diet and gag over the amount of fish.

I can't win.

So I am doing the anti-diet. I am eating whole foods only, healthy fats, combining principles from Weston Price, Michael Pollan and Tosca Reno. I imagine that this way will work as I am careful and eat what I love to eat, just less. I guess that is a novel concept for me lol!

And exercise. I love exercise. Except this week. I don't like it when its rainy and cold

Hmmm Just saw that I can't post my blog because I don't have enough posts here. It is listed on my profile though! Its through BlogSpot and title is fatmomwogging

yes wogging... I try jogging but its more like waddling and walking and so... im Wogging
Icamp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome and love your sense of humor -- one of the greatest dieting tools that gets little to no credit for being the best tool in the arsenal!
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #3  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

I look forward to following your blog! Your food/diet philosophy makes perfect sense to me and Couch to 5K is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Best of luck to you on your journey!
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/--/--

Height: 5'7"

I love how your children are your "cheerleaders"! You make it sound like they are helping you, but really you are also instilling in them a love of exercise! That is so important!
surfergirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 246/238/150

Height: 5'5

Thanks guys! I have to have a sense of humor... if I can't laugh at myself who do I laugh at? My kids are awesome cheerleaders.... well... unless its cold and raining and they would rather have popcorn and a movie
Icamp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #6  

Great blog
Emma4545 is offline   Reply With Quote