Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #1  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Default Closet Shopping! (NSV!)

Yesterday, as I was FINALLY putting away laundry that had been piled up the a couple of weeks, I decided to dig out all my shorts from the depths of my closet. I decided I better try them all on to see if they still fit. I remember last summer that most of them were on the too tight side...

Well! 2 pairs have to go because they are WAY WAY too big. and all the rest are on the fit just right or just a little too lose side of things. Horray! I should be able to get through summer without buying new shorts I just wish I had a secret stash of shirts in my closet that were a size or two too small!

I am already planning next summer's wardrobe, I can't wait to have a nice collection of shorts and t's coz that is all I want to wear come summer. Perhaps I can get my upper arms to be a little nicer and I can start rocking the tanks (I have some ugly chicken skin on my upper arms that I have been battling with since puberty )
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #2  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats!

Personally, I'm looking forward to fitting back into all those pairs of jeans that I would "eventually fit back into." I'm close. Probably just 5 more pounds.

Last edited by Psychic; 04-29-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175.6/173/135 & Fit

Height: 5ft8

I am so happy for you!!! I can't fit into ANY of my previous clothes. They are all WAY too small. I literally had to go out and buy new clothes-JUST LIKE 2 OUTFITS (3 now)-THAT'S ALL I HAVE. Better than nothin though lol I can't wait till I share in your feeling!!! Again So happy for you!!! That must feel so awesome!!!

As for the chicken skin it's genetic and may or may not improve with age. I am 17 and it has improved for me-still there though-same place as yours too. I am hoping it will keep getting better but if not I guess I can live with it. You'd be surprised how many people have it. They say almost 50% of people have it. And I have seen many with it which makes me feel better.

Last edited by wolfgirl69; 04-29-2013 at 02:56 PM.
wolfgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #4  

Awesome nsv!! It's like free shopping!! Enjoy your "new" clothes!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #5  

Thanks

I was pretty excited! I wish I hadn't got fed up last year and got rid of just about everything that at the time was too small (I think much of it would fit me now) Enjoy your jeans in 5 lbs

wolfgirl - Hang in there it wont be long till that stuff fits again! You can have a fashion show from your closet!!

and as for the chicken skin, I haven't been working on it for as long as I should have been. It is getting better though, little by little. I think I have found a combination that works fairly well.
I use:

Scrub with a loofah and the cleanser every time you shower and follow up with the lotion right after. And I also apply the lotion before bed most days. This with getting a little sun seems to be helping. The bumps are smoother, and the bit of tan makes it not so red looking! Not quite tank top ready yet though

Last edited by Silverfire; 04-29-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #6  

Thanks Elvis!!!!!