Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - May 2013 - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-24-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:22 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone

Well, today is the big day... whoop whoop

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep but did manage a few hours so am feeling okay. Getting ready to go shower and get ready!

Lori, So glad to have you join us here.

Diana and magical... thanks for the good wishes. And thanks to any others for your good thoughts and prayers! It won't be long now!!! It does feel nice to sit here in my clean condo, even though a lot of things are just shoved into closets or the storage locker LOL.

Have a wonderful week!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/237/225

I had a fantastic weekend, stayed in my calorie range jogged at the track with my sil on saturday, went to a jumpstart class played basketball "pig" and "tennis" with my kids for an hour and a half on sunday, I feel nice and strong and ready to kick some butt in my cardio kickboxing class tonight!! My meals and snacks are all planned for the day that always keeps me on track !!
tdesrocher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 274/237/225

ps my name is Tanya I count calories using sparkpeople and I workout 5 -6 times a week I have lost 39lbs and have about 90 to go.
tdesrocher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #5  
Something has to work

Height: 5`7

Thumbs up

Oh My Goodness!!!

This thread moves at the speed of light!!

Ok so I have been pretty bad the past week...I ate stuff that was not good, I drank soda, I didnt workout......I was just being bad all together.

So I decided this week I will get back into it and get my head together. My friends wedding is not far anymore and I still look like I swallowed 100 inflated balloons!!!

Breakfast: Butternut soup
Snack: 2 slices asparragus fritatta
Lunch: Chicken & Broccoli soup
Dinner: Salmon with veggies and a little mashed potatoes.

Water is going slow today...Im just slow today...I worked the whole weekend and I am feeling it

I hope this week starts off awesome for everyone!!!
Candace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/110

Height: 5'4"

Good luck everyone! I haven't been doing well lately but up and onward.
free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #7  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Doing okay so far today. I'm just a calorie counter. Had me a Special K Protein Shake and Fiber One Brownie for breakfast. Had some Dole Mango Yogurt bites as a snack. I still have over 1000 calories for today.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #8  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I'm back. From Friday, I will be posting from Turkey for a couple of weeks.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: Not Moving/In Training/Ironman

Height: 5'6

CONFESSION: Didn't do so hot this weekend. Not feeling like I gained, more so maintained my current weight pre-weekend. Got sick and had a birthday party for my bf, so yeh, definitely didn't count calories or exercise. But today, I'm feeling good and I'm back on track!

Exercise: 33 Min Elliptical - 407 Calories
Calorie Goal: 1300 - 1500

Meal Plan:
Breakfast - Coffee, juice, yogurt
Lunch - Lean Cuisine, Extra Veggies
Dinner - Pork Chop, Veggies, Refried Beans

On another note, I've decided to do the slow-carb thing again, but this time track my calories. Decided that this morning at the gym. haha! So didnt' have time to change my breakfast or lunch, but I will be full steam ahead tomorrow.
100Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 155/155/105

Height: 5'1"

I'm a Monday person so this weekend was kind of like my personal last supper. I didn't pay attention to what I ate but I did take the time to clean out the fridge and hide/dispose/eat the food I planned on cutting out.

I've been trying to get up early, (630am to be exact) so I can workout and shower before everyone gets up but today was unsuccessful, so I'm going to workout in the afternoon after the BF goes to class.

Insanity *sigh* I have a strict love/hate relationship with Shaun T. He reminds me of my MTI.

I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning, but I do take 1 OxyElite Pro a day to help with my energy levels. I keep a Starbucks Trenta cup to keep track of my water intake.

Lunch will be steamed salmon (love my rice cooker/steamer) and a salad with salsa.

Dinner will most likely be the same so I only have to cook and clean up once.

I'm Italian, Polish, and German so I am genetically sabotaged to love all things carbs. I'm going to try my best to stay away from the bread and pasta.
leighalittletyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #11  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I was running at a breakneck pace all weekend, so I didn't track, and yesterday I was most definitely over (birthday cake). I did swim though, Friday, Saturday and this morning.

Weight is still stalled. I don't anticipate a budge any time soon, what with the AGM supper on Wednesday and the bachelorette on Saturday. I'm not going to go off plan for these any more than I have to, but the sodium/alcohol won't help matters.

Yoga tonight, hoping to do Jillian at lunch.

Have a great day everybody! Sending good thoughts to Misti!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #12  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 1.2lbs today. Got up early and went to the gym for an hour. Worked out very hard and am much less sore than the first few times I went. I hope it stays like that.

Dangerous day today as we have a work retreat this afternoon (bowling) followed by a restaurant meal. I hope I can make good choices.

Anyway, food for today:

Breakfast: 1 coffee, milk no sugar. 1 low calorie protein shake.
2 open raw mushroom sandwichs with mayo lite.

Lunch: Medium salad - egg, tuna, lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, green beans, corn, edame beans, black beans, mushrooms, cottage cheese, green pepper, beets, cucumber.

Dinner: Who knows? Restaurant meal. Beer, probably as well.

Don't count calories. Can't count.

Exercise: Walked half an hour to work. 1 hour at the gym. 2 hours bowling this afternoon. Half an hour walk back home from the restaurant.

Could go either way tomorrow. Tuesday is always a gain day for me. Will the gym make any difference to that pattern?

Last edited by IanG; 04-29-2013 at 11:56 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #13  
Making it a lifestyle!

Height: 5'9.5"

Hey guys! I'm Chronstasis and I'm a teen looking to get to a healthy weight. Although it's not really my main motivation, I am officially starting college this August, and I really want to be able to wear my medium-sized Miami t-shirt by then!

Stepped on the scale this morning and was at 179.4 (with bra and underwear on). Yay for breaking through 180 into the 170s!

P.S. - Good luck Misti, we're all hoping for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!
Chronostasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #14  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon,

Misti I hope all goes well. I know how excited you are.

Ian. Turkey,huh? Will your family be going as well?

Newcomers. Welcome.

Diana how are you? I can't believe its may. I'll be 42in 14 days

I was hoping I would have reached goal by now, but I'm going to be gracious to myself because my body is having a hard time so far this year. I did three good walks this week, some clearing out things and lifting and cleaning cages. On Friday, I worried I'd be headed for the ER due heavy bleeding. Kinda get fearful due to past experience. But so far, energy is up and no weakness or pain associated with severe anemia. I took the walk later in the day juest in case...it was too beautiful not to

DH is out of town the next three days. Ought to be interesting. My weight keeps dipping and floating around 180. I'm still staying possible. No call back on any blood work. Let's hope, no news is good news.

Have a great day everyone
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #15  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

good morning I need to get back on track because I ate way too much this weekend...will work on staying within my calories today and already did my workout...I have meetings this morning and then work all afternoon, typical day....at least it stopped snowing and is sunny at least for today
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote