View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #22
bargoo

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving Forward View Post
Oh boy. I just hit my goal weight this weekend and have NO idea what my plan is for maintaining. Like the last few posters, I also have summers off. I initially started my weight loss in September after porking up from my summer festivities. I am usually a planner and am able to execute what I plan. So far, I have not decided to start eating maintenance calories, mainly because I have no idea what that should be and I'm afraid to start gaining. I guess I have a little fear of failure going on here. Thanks for sharing all of your experiences, good and bad. Looks like I need to do some research here. Any advice would definitely be appreciated.
Welcome ! I lived in South Bay most of my life but moved a little farther North about a year and half ago.
Congratulations One thing on making goal ! I see you are a planner, I have found that planning is key in my diet, loss and maintaining. Learning what will work for you may take a little trial and error, there is no one plan fits all, Sorry ! One thing I do is weigh every day, if there any changes , up or down I want to know about it. Good luck !