Old 04-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #1  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Use them they really work!
Had my Labs done recently and they look good ....so these supplements really work ....I have major problems absorbing nutrients ....soo I am HAPPY with results!

So following the diet has worked for me!

Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #2  
Started IP 2/8/2013

S/C/G: 290/187/110

Height: 5'1"

Question IP Vitamins and Supplements

I was wondering if the IP vitamins and supplements are required?I'm almost out of mine, but my mom, who's been paying for my food, won't pay for my vitamins and supplements anymore, and I can't afford to buy them myself.Can I get by without them or maybe there's an alternative brand I can take?I'd appreciate the help!Thanks!

Last edited by cmk79; 04-17-2013 at 06:15 PM.
cmk79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #3  
FIV in June, hold on IP..

S/C/G: 185/155/130

Height: 5'4

Hi! I'm also interested in alternative for multi vita . I live in Canada and can't believe I can't find some multivitamin less expensive than 20$ a month. The other supplements are ok because they last 2-3 months. Someone can help?
Mymi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #4  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mymi View Post
Hi! I'm also interested in alternative for multi vita . I live in Canada and can't believe I can't find some multivitamin less expensive than 20$ a month. The other supplements are ok because they last 2-3 months. Someone can help?
In Canada, I use the Walmart brand of multi-vitamin. It's very close. I cannot find anything close to the cal/mag though, and I use a Walmart brand of potassium (but I have potassium issues I see my doctor about).

Really, if you had to... check out the cal/mag at Walmart. It might not be as good, but it is a must to take on this diet.
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #5  
FIV in June, hold on IP..

S/C/G: 185/155/130

Height: 5'4

Thanks Leanne for the tip! I'll try to find some at walmart this week end! By the way, This diet works so well! I already lost 19 lbs in 4 weeks!! Can't believe it every time I weight in!!
Mymi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #6  
Started IP Oct 14 2012

S/C/G: 236/169/150

Height: 5'6

With the help of my health practitioner, I was able to substitute my supplements early in the program. However, I was advised to continue using the Natura Potassium because it was just the best option.

Below I have shared the supplements I use:
  • Multivita -> One-A-Day Women's (Walmart)
  • CalMag -> Nature's Bounty Calcium Magnesium

Additional supplements that my doctor recommended I take include:
  • GNC Omega 3
  • Nature's Bounty Biotine (Hair)
  • Lorna Vanderhaeghe™ Collagen Plus OR GNC Women's Collagen (Aid in smoothing and tightening skin)

I hope this helps
EllyElle is offline   Reply With Quote