Old 04-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #1  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Default Kelly Osbournes Weightloss

Ya know, I used to not be totally into her, but she is growing on me. She has a little page article in Redbook this month, and then this just came up on Radar Online. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-diet-workout/

I kinda want a hoolahoop.

Last edited by smashlers; 04-13-2013 at 08:54 AM.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #2  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

I only ever see her on Fashion Police, which I'll only watch for a few minutes here and there... and I'm always very impressed with her knowledge of designers... and especially of her knowledge of vintage couture... she definitely takes her fashion seriously... and since I'm from nyc where fashion is practically a quasi religion for a lot of us here... I definitely can relate to her on that level... My one thing with her though is... What is with that hair color? It's not that I dislike it per se... although to be honest it doesn't do much for me personally... but I feel that she's just been doing it for too long now... and it's time for a change...

I actually have a weighted hula hoop which is fun... and I've gone to a few classes here in nyc... they kind of have a bit of a cult following... but it wasn't really my thing... Definitely pretty cool though...

Last edited by TripSwitch; 04-13-2013 at 10:06 AM.
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

I use to like her but on principle I can't support someone who calls other people fat and mocks them in public. She is actually nice on Fashion Police but in real life she is terrible.
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

I'm not a big follower/fan of her in general but man she looks so great. And she's seemed to keep it off as well.

I actually love the hair colour. When I'm at goal, I'm toying with the idea of cutting off my dreads and doing lilac. At the length my hair is now dying is just too much work and takes forever to wash out. Probably weighs a couple pounds too...
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Love her color, sometimes you just have a
Signature color, I've been red for almost 3 years

She looks great!
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #6  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Quote:
I kinda want a hoolahoop.
If you get a hula hoop, I suggest an adult sized hoop that weighs up to 2 lbs. Anything heavier and you could hurt yourself.

I'm going to repost most of the post I've posted on Sparkpeople's hooping group. I hope this helps!

Welcome to hooping! You may just want to learn how to hula hoop but if you are ready for more moves, welcome!

One of the biggest issues with hoopdance is that there is NO progression. A beginner move may not be a beginner move for your body. Please listen to your body!

Keep in mind that you do not have to learn anything in any particular time nor do you ever have to perform a move that hurts your body or otherwise. If you think a move is too "sexy," you don't have to do it! If it hurts you to diagonal hoop, don't do it! Listen to your body! No one is forcing you to be anything other than you!

People progress at different levels. There are moves that are in the beginner level of hoopnotica that I just learned. Yet there are level 3 moves that I learned within the first few months. I'm not an outlier either. I'm not a hoop prodigy. Everyone learns at different levels. I know people that are awesome at isolations but cannot do a palm spin whatsoever. I know people that can do a back roll but can't do a chest roll. Don't be afraid to look at the intermediate or advanced hoop options because your body may be able to do it!

If you have one of those 5+ pound hoops or even a hoop bigger than 2 lbs, may be harder and unsafe! Even if you can waist hoop with it, you most likely will not be able to do hoopdance movements. Most hoops for hoopdance are under 2 pounds and are fantastic for learning. No one needs to spin 5 pounds of girth around their midsection! I know I tend to blanket explain that most people need 160 PSI. I understand some people like 100 PSI. I wouldn't go above 160 PSI. I know in my hooping practice and troubles, 100 PSI was too light. My fat rolls was a shock absorber when I would use a 100 PSI hoop. 160 PSI hoops I could feel. My hoops are currently 44"-55" inches. If you are having problem with a hoop move, try a bigger hoop. It really is easier but it doesn't make it less of a workout! I've read that before online and it kills me. A smaller hoop will give you bigger frustrations. I know I keep harping on hoop size but it is essential for safety and enjoyment.

How to start hooping (Expert village). They even reiterate the fact that you need a dance hoop in either 100 PSI or 160 PSI: www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR
=1&v=1EEgqE9W4k8

Hoop Basics (eHow): www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6yLmXmOvy4&list=P
L7733128B96B8D809&feature=plcp
Although I find water unnecessary at most times.

Here are places you to find tutorials that you would have to pay for:
www.hoopinguniversity.com/
www.hoopcity.ca/ (Although the forum is free. The SaFire and Brecken class is for a fee. I personally have 4 of these classes)

Here are places that you can buy hoops from:
Hoopnotica (I now have all five DVDs. If you need a larger travel hoop, buy an extra connector and you have a mega large hoop! Two together can be a tandem hoop!): www.hoopnotica.com/
BodyHoops: www.bodyhoops.com/?Click=2260
TrooHoop (this is my favorite travel hoop): www.troohoops.com/index.php?id=349
Dube for poi or other things: www.dube.com/index.php?id=349
Hoopmommas: www.etsy.com/shop/HoopMamas

Has this hooping thing started you in another world of flow arts? Great poi lessons for free at this website: www.playpoi.com/

Happy Hooping!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote