Old 04-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #1  

Default Like a bottomless pit

Do you ever get those days where you eat on plan but it NEVER seems like enough?! I have had that problem for the past 2 days. I am starving after I eat and am drinking water like crazy to help curve the hunger. I upped my HNS intake to max out my daily requirment and am trying to pick satisfying and filling food. I should mention that this most likely coincides with shark week (aka my period). Arg! I even took all of my vitamins today, hoping that it would be like a mini meal (I take a ridiculous amount of pills). End rant. Off to gnaw on my hand, seeing as how I have already had 4 pieces of gum today. Where's a cannibal emoticon when you need one?!
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #2  

This post is so fitting. I'm a couple of weeks into this thing, and today I was STARVING. I'm not sure what it is. I also have "gained" four pounds since I checked my weight this morning. I weigh very frequently, so I know the patterns my body goes through. I wake up and check my weight and check again before bed. It's always a pound or two higher at night, but back to the previous weight or below tomorrow. To see a four pound difference is making me worried that I'll post a gain tomorrow at my weigh-in. It's not even shark week for me!
grumpygrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #3  

I check mine in the morning and at night too! I weigh 5 lbs more at night than in the morning. I am still hungry and talked to the center and they suggested the all day weight loss. It's $75 for a months worth of pills but she said- you have no health problems, right?! Twice. That sort of freaked me out.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote