View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #48
Maile
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Ishbel: I was sorry to hear about your foot. I hope that medication kicks in soon. I agree with you about posting during the difficult times. I had to laugh at your unicorns..I have never heard that.

Gazelle, this maintenance is long process of figuring out what works for you. I have hungry times also. Are you not as hungry on days when you have not previously worked out? Have you considered adding a protein bar on workout days to see if that helps?

Kitkat: I think you should get a facial and a massage. Leaving a job after 19 years and moving are major stress events. I am glad your co-workers are proving to be friends and that they are being supportive in your last three weeks. You sound like you are back on track. Enjoy your yogurt!

Evepet:It sounds like Costco is not a viable option. You are much better off making your yogurt. I like the Century Club as it has a lot of low carb recipes. I may break down and order the new gluten free cookbook.

I am looking at my profile and cannot believe that I weighted 242 pounds...but then again yes, I can believe I weighed that much. All those memories are still there..but I am happily creating new memories.

Last edited by Maile; 04-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.