View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #129

Height: 5'7"

Good morning. I think it's going to be a beautiful day in Ohio today. Around 70! That is perfect weather for me.

I so need to find sometime to get my spring/summer things out (and put my fall/winter) things away. I will try to work on it a bit this week and then finish it up on Saturday. I don't allow myself to go "shopping" for the season until I know what I have and what I need. I know that I need shoes because I got rid of a lot of old sandels last fall when I was putting summer things away that were looking bad last year.

We had a great weekend and I can tell I have moved my body and it likes me for it!

I'm dealing with a UTI or a IC flare..hard to tell which since they feel the same. I started the meds that I keep on hand and pouring in the water...I hope to feel 100% by tomorrow.

My plan is to ride the stationary bike tonight for 45 min at the Y and work my inner/outer thighs and hamstrings. The biking will take care of the quads.

Did I tell you all that I'm doing a 5k walk/run here at work in May?

Tori: I have been to one rodeo and it was so much fun. You are right, there isn't much "healthy" food at those places. When that happens, all you can do is control what you can and enjoy yourself.

I am a binge eater as well and I'm looking forward to hearing what you find in your research on ways to stop it.

Congratulations for being binge free for 2 days!

I need to get back to work but wanted to pop in before the day got away from me.

Food for April 7
B=2 scrambled eggs, 2 p of bacon and 4 mini powdered doughnuts, water
L=1 cup of pasta with marina sauce, garden salad with italian dressing, 1 brownie, 1 coke (we were at a church lunch and there wasn't any water!)
D=(Don Pablos) 2 skinny cheese and onion enchiladas, rice and corn cake, water (and I only had 5 chips with salsa).
Exercise: 2.5 hours walking at the zoo--which is very hilly!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote