View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #13
AlmostMe
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Yes, mine look like that, but worse. Mine are absolutely huge, bigger than yours and I currently weigh less than you do. I certainly feel your pain. I have always had arms that look those of a person who weighs 50 to 75 lbs more than I do...at least.

Yes, weight training will help them look better. I haven't been targeting biceps and triceps, but because of the work I've been doing on shoulders and back I'm doing some and my arms already look better.

However, everyone who said they won't get bigger through weight training doesn't have these arms. You may or may not build muscle mass easily. I do. If you are like me, then yes, they can get bigger. But they will look better. I've just had to give away a jacket that practically wraps around my waist now but my arms still won't fit in them (they never did).

I have previously lost weight to the point where they looked a lot better. Yours will look even better than mine did. Mine will never be right. I am losing on my arms, but it is much slower than the rest of my body. You can have surgery but I was told by a surgeon that the scarring is significant.

Lose 25lbs by 15 April (10 Mar)
Get to 100 kg (220) by 1 May (7 Apr)
Be 205 by race day - 14 July
One-derland by 1 Sept
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote