View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #127

Height: 5'7"

Rebecca8. I'm Susie (MyChoice2bfit). If you are looking for amazing support and acceptance you have come to the right place.

These ladies here are just amazing. Tell us a little about yourself and what sort of weight-loss plan you have in place for yourself.

I find it helpful to get her daily (sometimes I don't get here every day but I really miss it all when I don't) and to post and comment on others posts.

We are here for the good times and the tough times.

I myself have around 94 lbs to get to ONEderland...some of the girls here are already there and others are close. It will be nice to do this journey with you.

We had a nice time with our friends last night, just being out and enjoying the weather and doing a bit of window shopping.

Getting ready to go to church this morning and then to the zoo this afternoon with my brother, his partner and my adorable nephews. It will be good for me to be out and about walking and moving and smiling and laughing. Those boys bring out the best in me!

I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to reading the posts tomorrow.

April 6 food
B=3 3"inch pancakes with syrup, 2 b of bacon, water
L/Snack (late breakfast but didnt' want to get to hungry before dinner) 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1 cup yellow pepper, 1/2 cup applesauce, water
D=1/2 order of spaghetti with garlic sauce, mushrooms, asparagus, roasted roma tomatoes, 2 p of wheat/oat bread, 1/2 p of cheesecake.
Exercise: House cleaning for 2 hours.
342 calories under my daily budget (the house cleaning helped big time!)
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote