Old 03-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Frozen Fiesta 2013 Chat Thread Week 13 (Apr 01/13 - Apr 07/13)

Hi everyone HAPPY EASTER!!!

Well here we are week 13 great job staying focused til the end.

I'm sure some of you may have had a blip this weekend but that's life we need to have celebrations that's how we know we are truly living. You will succeed in keeping up with losing just like you always have ans one or two days of not as focused eating will not change or jeopardize that fact. You have all done so great

I had a great day my brother came in for Easter dinner. My mom is not doing well right now so I cleaned house, cooked food for twenty....not three and now I sent home home with half and now I don't need to cook for a week

I'm still off work tomorrow so ill do some laundry then back to work Tuesday

I go out of town on the 8th I'm going to train new staff so that will be kind of fun I enjoy doing that. I'm happy they asked for me to be the one to go do it. I will be staying in a hotel for a week and won't have a car so I'm hoping to walk around town....never been there before and won't know anyone either. And be
Cause of that I should be able to go to the gym everyday too as I don't want to sit in a room and stare at the walls forever.

Well going to say night hope you all had a wonderful Easter
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Blue Team:

Total Lost: 5.6 lbs (-0.35%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: LeslieB (-4.0 lbs, -1.72%)

Honorable Mentions:

18young (-2.0 lbs, -1.01%)
maryshady (-0.6 lbs, -0.38%)

Congratulations to all the losers this week ! We're on the home stretch now ! It's been a very quick 12 weeks with only 1 more to go !

Let's all kick it this week for our final week ladies !
Old 04-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #3  

Congrats LeslieB!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:31 AM   #4  

CONGRATULATIONS: Leslie, 18young, and maryshady for being the biggest losers:-)
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Congrats blue team in winning the week. I'm back for the final week. Not sure if i will be a big help or not. I tried to be good but with traveling and lack of workouts, i might have bad news tomorrow. I will get on the scale tomorrow to see what happened. I did get on a scale once at a hotel and it showed i lost 15 pounds. Know that is not realistic for a week, so must be defective scale. Why cant my dr scale be like that
Old 04-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8.5"

Well, here we go for the final week! Congrats to all my teammates who made it through!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #7  

Ugh! The scale shows that i gain 6lbs in a week. I know that i wasnt eating my best but i never thought it would be that bad. Hoping that it is mostly water gain and will be gone in a couple of days. If not, i might drop for the final week.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/223/150

Height: 5'9"

I also am having a tough week hiddenstar. up from 197 and bouncing around between 198 and 199, if it doesnt drop back down i might just take a freebie for this last one
Old 04-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #9  

I know about the gaining I'm losing and gaining the same 2.5lbs since holidays so that's why I didn't put it down as a gain for the team. Oh well it will come off and then I will learn the very fine art of maintaining.

Keep an eye out too as we will have the between chat threads going up next week and the new challenge starting sometime in May. Most likely mid May.

You've all done so great hang in there you got this week too:-)

Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/223/150

Height: 5'9"

soooo excited that i finally broke my plateau!!!!!!! i bounced around and turns out i only weighed 197 on sunday and went back up to 199 on monday. SOOOOOO happy that i had a whoosh and am now 195!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #11  

Congrats 18young! That is exciting news I have also been bouncing around for the past couple of weeks. Not quite the strong finish I wanted to have. Not quite sure how I got off track.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #12  

Height: 5'8.5"

Whether we have lost... or gained... the important thing here to all still on the team is that we are the ones who made it through the entire commitment!! So we are all winners! Congrats to my teammates!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #13  

Misti - what a great new picture!!!

I am going to drop from the next weigh in. Not losing the weight from my week out of town as fast as id like.

Good luck to all in the weigh in tomorrow. And congrats to all who stuck with it to the end.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #14  

Well everyone this is it the final WI. Congratulations to everyone who ha finished the challenge officially or not you are here until the end and that's an awesome accomplishment.
I have aimed again this week system to be going backwards for some reason. The only upside is the last two days my head is finally getting back on board so I will hopefully start seeing some results again soon. Was at goal now 10lbs away. I must get there again and then learn the fine art of maintenance.
I'm going away for a week flying out tomorrow morning. I'm going to train new staff at another store but the gym is accessible and I'm responsible for my meals so here's hoping I can drop a little while I'm away.

Stay tuned for the between chat threads being posted tomorrow. We will continue with those until we start the new challenge in May.