Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #1  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Default I'd like a sleep forum

I have a lot of issues with sleep. I have an upper airway obstruction and use a CPAP, which gets me a great night's sleep. But I have serious problems wtih getting a consistent 8-hour sleep pattern due to interrupted sleep from kids, dog, hot flashes, it's too light outside, I had to take a nap in the middle of the day because I only slept three hours last night, etc.

Sometimes I come to 3FC when I can't sleep. I'd like to connect with others having difficulty sleeping. Lack of sleep was definitely a factor in my weight gain and continues to mess with my weight loss efforts.

I'm starting a thread on sleep issues, some where, not sure where. I'll see if anyone cares to join in. But I'd like to see a dedicated sleep forum. I'd be happy to moderate it.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Dieting with obstacles might be a good place to start:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/

Also, we don't create forums unless there is an overwhelming desire for that forum and you are starting in the right direction. Start a thread. If we get a lot of response and interest, we would be open to considering a separate subforum.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote