Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #1  

Default Desperately Need Online or Local Exercise Buddy

Hi. I'm new to this website but not new to the struggles of weight loss. Sparkpeople is too large and impersonal. I also tried myfitnesspal.com to no avail.

I'm an emotional eater who needs to lose a minimum of 70 pounds. I have PCOS and so the only diet that works for me is low carbing. In addition to eating issues, I have got, got to exercise. I really want to do the couch to 5k program, but need to have someone to hold me accountable and me do the same for her. I'd love a local buddy, but online is fine too. Who knows--maybe we could meet up and run a 5k together?

Please e-mail me if you're both serious and interested. This is do or die for me, but I recognize that I can't do it alone.
bekahboo714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #2  
Starting over

S/C/G: 195/185/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Bekahboo,

where do you live?

also, you need a certain number of posts before people can message you directly. (I probably wouldn't post your e-mail address)

Good luck!
veggiedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #3  
Faith of a mustard seed

S/C/G: 196/150/150

Height: 5'6

Hey there! You sound like your roaring and ready to go! You can count me in as an online buddy. I need some accountability as well. I have only been on this site for a few days, but I love it. I do use myfitness pal, and it has worked really well for helping me track my food. I do exercise, but I need to get better at it.
Gonna Get There Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #4  

thanks, ladies. I live in Winston-Salem, NC.

I'm starting a couch to 5k plan tomorrow. Need some new running shoes, but will use my current cross trainers for now.

Will also try to eat healthy as well. I have an uphill battle ahead!
bekahboo714 is offline   Reply With Quote