Old 04-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #1  
Started IP: 4/10/13

S/C/G: 219/209/150

Height: 5'7

Default IP on Vacation!

I'm new to this website, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered.

I start the IP diet on Monday. I'm super excited and been looking at a lot of success stories for motivation.

The one thing I'm nervous about is that summer is approaching. I travel A LOT during the summer. My first trip is to Jamaica at the end of April. I will have only been on the diet for 3 weeks. I'm nervous about how to maintain the diet while I'm on vacation.

Does anyone have suggestions!?
JBmustloseweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #2  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

I just bumped the thread: Travelling on IP - lessons learned by a road warrior to the top of the list.

It's great! And travelling on IP is possible! I've done it twice now.
Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #3  
Started IP: 4/10/13

S/C/G: 219/209/150

Height: 5'7

Great thanks a lot!!
JBmustloseweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #4  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

I haven't travelled since on IP so can't help you there but I'm sure there's a way to stick with it while you're away. Where are you going in Jamaica? I leave April 22nd for Runaway Bay for a week. I'll be in maintenance by then but still plan to watch what I eat.
Cheekyskeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #5  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

JBmustloseweight - WELCOME!

I wish you the Best of Luck! Feel free to ask any question on the Daily Chat Thread. Most everyone reads this Thread daily and you'll have the best chances of your question being answered and getting good feedback. There are a lot of wonderful people here on 3FC; try to visit daily and get emotional support and enouragement for your IP journey!
Have a wonderful time in Jamaica! ~Jen
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/177/160

Height: 5.6

I just came back from vacation March 26th. I didnt stay OP but did the best I could with having only eggs for breakfast no toast, lunch would be salad and a chicken, and supper being salad and some form of meat with vega. For drinks I decided on Beer. Staying away from the fruity drinks probably saved me, I drank lots of water also . Not once did I have a desert or bread. So when I came home which was WI day I did not weigh in I went back on program and drink double water . Next WI resulted in a 4.5lb loss . So if I was going on vacation again this is what I would do .
heritagesoftail is offline   Reply With Quote