Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/178/130

Height: 5'3

Default What is your favorite/nonfavorites ideal protein packets?

I have been on IP for two weeks. Tuesday will make it week 3. I was wondering what is your favorite packets. I'll start..
My favorite are:
Crispy Cereal
Chocolate Drink

My non favorites are:
Mushroom Soup
Any of the puddings
Funsun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #2  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

I will end week 2 on Tuesday. The only pudding I can tolerate is the butterscotch.

My Favs so far are the peach-mango drink, the herb omelet and (to my surprise) the potato puree.

My least favorite was the blueberry-cran-whatever and the other flavors of puddings.

I haven't had any restricted yet, so can't say whether I like them or not.
mylastdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/209/180

Height: 6'0"

My favorites are the chocolate drink, chicken soup and the white chocolate cinnamon bars. Oh, and the veggie chili is really good too.

I thought the pink lemonade was absolutely vile, and I haven't been crazy about any of the puddings. I also thought the crispy cereal was gross, not because of the cereal but the milk-like stuff.
wendyquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #4  
Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 217/192/150

Height: 5'2"

Newbie here, but lurking for weeks now.... I've been doin IP for 7 weeks now, and here's my 2 cents:

My least fav is definitely the tomato soup... BARF!

Favorites are butterscotch pudding (as a drink, made with coffee), chocolate drink, and veggie chili...
MommyToTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Im also ending my second week. I don't loathe anything yet but I have been copying some of the recipes with packets. Waffles out of pudding? Who knew. They look amazing. For me it's the WF products I dislike, I'll stick with spices.
Sonyasbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #6  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Hi All,

My absolute favorite IP packets are Crispy Cereal and Cappuccino. I also love the chip style snacks BBQ,dill zippers, white cheddar ridges. I can't stand the puddings I am going to try them as waffles but to eat I can't get thru them. I love IP but it is a little expensive for my budget right now so I use alternatives for easy things like chocolate shakes and high protein jello (Pure Protein sells them pre-made in individual cups at local grocery store *Stop and Shop*) There are still a lot of IP packets I have not tried yet mostly the bars seems like I am more of a salty crunchy snack girl lately...that is not like the old me at all
Pookiepotpie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 258.4/163.6/168.4

Height: 5' 3"

I started a thread last week called adventurous IP packets or something like that because I was wondering the same thing. . Has some great info if you can find it. Good luck!
drakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 172/142/130

Height: 5' 4"

My favourite is the vanilla pudding, and I use it as a shake - not as a pudding. Just fill your shaker right up with water, and let it chill for a bit

I can't say there are any bars I don't like, and I also really enjoy the ready serve vanilla and chocolate drinks.
SueNami68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Like the vanilla and butterscotch puddings as shakes or lattes. Love the chicken and mushroom soup.
Don't like any of the fruit drinks.
Love wf BBQ sauce!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 145/145/125

Height: 5'0

I just completed week 2. I love the puddings, wild-berry yogurt drink, mango juice ready to drink, all the bars and cappuccino drink. Everything else..tastes blah to me..
hope12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #11  

Just mixed up Orange Drink and it's delicious!
lovejoyradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 213/168/130

Height: 5'5

If you are not liking the puddings, I have a few suggestions. They are not great mixed only with water - following directions. YUK.

1. Add a dash of salt - really brings up the flavor
2. Add 1 tsp of cocoa powder
3. add 1/2 packet of stevia or Truvia
4. Make sure they are COLD - they really taste better is you mix them up and pop them in the fridge for an hour before eating.
5. Make the Butterscotch into a shake using 10oz of coffee instead of water. More filling and de-lish!

I make most of them with coffee now that I think about it because I use them in the morning. The vanilla pudding with 10oz of coffee and a dash of cinnamon & truvia is do die for!

Sometimes, I make the chocolate pudding this way: Mix 1 tsp of cocoa, dash salt, 1 pack Truvia, and one of those instant coffee mini packs with 1 oz hot water. Everything dissolves in the hot water. Then, I add the pudding and 10 oz of cold water and mix the 2 together. Add ice. OMG! SO good.
Lakewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 257.8/179.8/135

Height: 5'2"

I'm on week 12 of IP. I am in love with the chocolate drink mix, potato puree, and choco raspberry bars. I really like the mushroom soup, and the chicken noodle soup and the tomato basil soup. I like the pre-mixed drinks. Love the salt & vinegar ridges, and the garlic & onion soy nuts. I loathe any of the fruit flavored packets: strawberry, blueberry, lemon, banana puddings, pink lemonade, granata drink, orange, peach mango. Yuck! I dislike the leek soup, the soy patties, the white cheddar ridges, and most of the bars with "chocolate" on them.
ChubbyCherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 185/182/120

Height: 5ft1in

I am on week six and my favorites are the Cappuccino, made in the blender with coffee ice cubes, some splenda and sometimes a dash of WF chocolate. (Using up any WF products that you don't like "as is" by sneaking them into other things can lead to some interesting discoveries. I found that I love the Asian WF dressing as a marinade for chicken although I wasn't crazy about it on lettuce). I also love the plain omelet for it's versatility (I sometimes eat it more like a pancake, with WF pancake syrup, or with roasted vegetables thrown in for a truly filling meal). Using the lemon pudding to make the waffles or pancake is delicious. I like most of the bars with the rasberry-choc and chocolate ones being my top two. Love the chicken soup with veggies added in.

Can't stand the chicken noodle soup and I also didn't care for any of the "fruit" type drinks or the crispy cereal. As I stayed away from the restricted for the first four weeks there are still some I haven't tried (mostly the soy snacks - something new to look forward to!)
Nilouve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 178.5/175.5/125

Height: 5'2

Favorites:

#1 Chocolate Shake mixed with coffee (instead of h20) with ice in blender = amazing.

#2 Double Chocolate Bar. Incredible - makes me feel like I'm cheating! Only downfall is: 4 bites and it's all gone!!

#3 Chocolate Soy Puffs - yum! Also makes me feel like I'm cheating. Love that there is enough in the bag to make me feel really satisfied.

#4 Southwest Cheddar Soy Puffs - lots in bag, so I separate them into 2 ziplock bags = a treat now, one later!

Least Fav:
Tomato Soup = barf
navydocmom is offline   Reply With Quote