South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 02:52 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default SBD Daily Chat, Monday March 25

Good Morning

Howdy Beachers! It looks like that storm we had here is working it's way across the US. It is very cold here in Colorado...I'm wondering if that is just staying with us.

Thought I'd get us started this morning since I'm managing a little insomnia here. We did go to bed early....yesterday was a long one. Food has been OP and I'm happy about that.

Ruth and Linda! Hope you are both enjoying some much needed relaxation.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Debbie I wish I was sleeping too. I don't seem to have an issue with sleeping except for the alarm clock. We are getting more snow/slush today, but really hope to go for a long ride this week. I am itching to be outdoors.

Hope everyone has a great day. Ruth and Linda don't get too crazy this week
Old 03-25-2013, 05:58 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Woke up before the alarm, yuck. Another Monday and another short week so I will try not to complain too much. Thursday we are off to my parents house for a couple of days Tim is very excited because we found someone with a yurt rental. He loves small house designs and can't wait to check it all out. We are bringing the yippy little dog this time since we left her last week. I also get to see my brother and family, first time in over a year and a half! Can't wait to see the girls

I got right back on plan yesterday, though too much food. It was so nice I even got out for a long walk. I've already planned my walk today, can't waste sunny spring days.

Cottage & Ruth

Debbie - hope you get some rest today. Are you garden planning yet? I am so excited about new gardens. Never really got anything in last year so I can't wait to start this year.

Jennifer - Hope it warms up enough to disappear that snow/slush mess. We were looking at places to kayak and camp last night. We have the spring itch here too.

Natasha - If you are near the Cape by June we are heading that way for my birthday for camping and biking. Would love to meet you!

Okay, guess I should start thinking about work. I've managed to ignore it for days. Hope your Monday is a drama free zone
Old 03-25-2013, 06:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Three posts before 6 am?!?! You chicks are a bunch of early birds! I could've slept in, but once I'm awake wondering if the kids have a delay or not (they do), I can't go back to sleep anyway.

Debbie, thanks for starting us off, and great job staying OP!

Jekel, even I'm ready for spring! It sure is beautiful out there this morning though. I'm hoping this is one last hurrah.

Cyndi, I'm hoping you start a gardening thread soon. I'm wondering how easy it is to grow celery. Someone told me how to grow leeks....um...a bit complicated for this simple gardener!

I guess the school learned last week, and only did a delay today...last week they called off the whole day, and we didn't even get snow til 2 pm. The kids loved it though! I'll have work, then off to Wegmans (a great market that I try not to go to on weekends b/c it's too crazy!), and a workout somewhere. I made two favorites for lunch and breakfast today, so hopefully wegman's will have my yummies for supper too .
Old 03-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I was going to go into work this morning but couldn't get my car out of the alley/driveway- eeks too much snow, gave it up after half hour and decided I am working from home I will call into any meetings today. I am so ready for Wednesday and leaving for Florida for a long weekend.

Ruth and Cottage enjoy your time

Debbie- I hope you get some rest today

Jennifer- I am ready for outside exercise as well, I walk/jog in the mornings when it is nice

Cyndi and Twynn I may have to get motivated this year and do a garden, as much vegetables as I eat you think I would be more motivated

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from the Delta Dames. We have been coffeed and breakfasted and are about to get our **** together and get on with the day. We have a sunny 28ºF day ahead of us going up to a tropical 43ºF this afternoon.

We are going to drive down to Brockville so Linda can see that part of the mighty St Lawrence and will also pop into a the Loblaws Superstore to pick up a few specials. We've not thought about lunch yet but probably will do cheese and veggies when we get back. Mid-afternoon we are going down to the Lake to have tea with friends and admire their view of the frozen lake.

By the way, Linda cooked a great egg this morning. We cut a ring out of a red pepper and cooked an egg in it with a piece of cheese on top. Very yummy when served in a toasted ww English muffin.

We're having a wonderfully relaxing time and, yes, we are talking about you all! Sending hugs and best wishes and try to control your jealousy!

Linda and Ruth, aka the Delta Dames
Old 03-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Debbie -It is supposed to warm up here at the end of the week; maybe you'll get that first.

Our trainer got snowed in on her spring break trip this weekend so we'll work out with her tomorrow instead of today. I'm off to yoga instead. Starting to lay out stuff for my upcoming road trip. Need to figure out car food.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

LOL....the "Delta Dames"....
Closed Thread