View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #34
Zumbachica

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Well there's always something coming between me and working out.....last night I woke up in the middle of the night with the worse UTI pain ever...it was awful...I was in agony...thank goodness I had some old pyridinine that helped a little.....but i didn't have much sleep at all.....went to the doc's this morning and sure enough I have an infection..On antibiotics ........Im still in pain but feeling better......so its safe to say that cross fit didn't happen tonight, and it won't happen tomorrow either..I'm not making progress here with my workouts and its pathetic.

I finally bought the Fast Diet book today so I can do this properly. I went off my fast and had sugar, and that resulted in a two pound gain...OUCH...not cool.....I absolutely love not having the pressure to eat every four hours and all this other stuff we're told to do......So back on the fast wagon I go. Tomorrow night having breakfast with a friend before I drive her to the doctor....and then dinner tomorrow night with the girls but I already know what i"m ordering.....On antibiotics so no booze...less calories...
Hang in there everybody....we had our first day of spring and its all uphill from here!!!
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote