Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Default Simply Filling Technique (SFT) question

Finally, WW At Work is back! We're all so excited about it here.

Thursday was our first meeting and since our group is in both English and French, the group leader did not bring in all the documentation available. We got our starter kit for now and she wanted to know which members wanted to buy something for next week and she'll bring those in then.

The best news ever is that I finally managed to quit smoking for good (16 months and counting)!!! but it made me pack the pounds back on.

I'm familiar with Simply Filling and had great success with it in 2011.
I'm excited to follow SFT it again but I feel stranded with just my little pocket guide.

And here's my question: can anyone give me specific brands of breakfast cereals that are SFT?

Thanks!
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #2  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I've never heard of SFT so I can't answer your question (sorry), but I just wanted to say congratulations on 16 months smoke free!!! What a great accomplishment. I know where you're coming from too, when I quit smoking years ago I gained a LOT of weight. Good luck!
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #3  
Cindy

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/136

Height: 5'6"

Check out the WW section of this forum, you should find answers to your questions there.

Good luck, and congrats on quitting smoking.
forkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #4  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I'd check the forums. I'm pretty positive that oatmeal is simply filling. I'm not sure on the cereal (something I never buy). If you have your kit, you should be able to find it in one of the books. It's usually indicated by a small green triangle.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote