Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #1  
Ideal protein user!

S/C/G: 179/158/145

Height: 5'6

Lightbulb Protein

I have some questions for phase 3 (even though im not there yeat, just planning ahead) Let's say I drink a serving in the morning and have 26g of protein would I need to eat another egg, do I still eat the morning carbs?

Can I drink protein powder? I found a few good ones with 0 carb 0 fat 0 sugar [can i use it in phase 1???? it has 110 calories and 26g of protein]

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/v...product=162962
^This one is super cool

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/species-isolyze.htm
Would It be a good idea to incoorporate is into the diet? or for maintnance

Stevia Liquid sweetners...are they heathy, ok to use?
Nutritional yeast (low carb), are they a good idea?

Last edited by grazi393; 03-14-2013 at 08:58 AM.
grazi393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #2  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

I've attached some info that another dieter provided from her coach as she was planning for P3. It explains more about the P3 breakfasts, and may help clarify your question. During P3 it's required that your breakfast meet the nutritional criteria specified there...in other words, you're supposed to eat a breakfast that includes all of it... when you get to Maintenance you can adjust somewhat to your own personal tastes, if you wish. I also recommend you check the thread' http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ast-ideas.html
as it will be helpful too.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Phase 3 - Ideal Protein.pdf (291.9 KB, 18 views)
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #3  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

I can't remember if you are following the program with a coach, or on your own. if you do have a coach, you should ask for the P3 information and start talking about it. But the basic answer to your question is no - because you cannot just have a drink in the morning for breakfast, that is not how Phase 3 is done.

In P3, you have one BIG breakfast that you HAVE to eat in one sitting - you can't split it up over several smaller meals or "make up" for missing nutrition later in the day. P3 has a very detailed combination of grains, dairy, fruit and protein including how many calories you need to eat and how many grams of carb, protein and fat the different components can have.

If you don't have a coach, definitely read the attachment posted above - you should also read through the Phase 3 Breakfasts thread so you can see how the breakfasts need to be constructed.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote