View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
Robin41

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Here is one of the problems, I understand that you're tired of thinking about your weight, but thinking about your weight and your food intake is going to be part of your life forever if you're going to keep the weight off. Going into maintenance isn't going to magically change your thinking; in a lot of ways it's harder because there is no set in stone eating plan, there is a lot more flexibility and you get to deal with the challenges that come with that.

That last ten or fifteen pounds will result in a lot of substantial changes to your body. I looked completely different on a weekly basis towards the end of my weight loss. The whole thing was kind of fascinating and I think you're just getting to that part. I'd hate for you not to reach that. However, I'd get myself to 170 and worry about it then. You may not see enough change to make the effort worthwhile or it may be enough change that you're excited again about getting to 164.

Also consider what effect any extra skin is having on the actual number. If you have a substantial amount, then that may affect what number you should strive for.

Either way, you've been amazing successful and congratulations!

Current Weight: 144 lbs.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote