South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Well, It's Wednesday March 13

Good morning and pull up a chair around my kitchen table. There is a lovely pot of daffodils for decoration and I am well-stocked with Paul Newman coffee and Earl Grey tea. It's snowing gently but the temperature is going to 40 so it won't amount to much.

Gym this morning, a bit of banking and then some time here dealing with niggles before the doggage and I go to do pet therapy at the Clinic. While I'm there, I'll have a nurse look at my cut finger which is really slow to heal. I'll grit my teeth and listen to the lecture about getting stitches if I get Nurse Mildred. Nurse Jane will just tell me I did a good job and admire my bandaging skills.

Time to hit the shower and start the day. Did not sleep well last night so the shower is much needed.

Happy Hump Day to all!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

LOL on the different nurses, Ruth. I hope you get Nurse Jane!! (kinda reminds me of my work...)

I am doing really well on cleaning up my eating, *except* for those dark chocolate covered peanuts, intended for my vacation, that are sitting there. That's a big exception, isn't it?!? I just threw them into the freezer so I can only steal them in extreme emergencies . Otherwise, I've done well, maybe I can do better.

Today is packed....a meeting before work, overbooked at work, I promised myself even 20 min on the treadmill, and then a nice supper before DH leaves and I get to umpire the children. They are best friends and worst enemies, all at the same time! Food is planned (and no chocolate peanuts!) so hopefully I'll be a good girl.

Thanks for the coffee Ruth!
Old 03-13-2013, 07:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Ruthie. I'm just sitting down with my cup of Newman's now. It seems ant season is here again, and I had to take of an invasion of them in my pie safe first thing. Jake said he'll get some ant spray and take care of the little critters today. Ugh!

I'm going to Susie's this morning, and that's always a pleasant task. I think she likes me there more for companionship than anything else. Today is Audrey's birthday, and unfortunately, the day she gets her braces, as it turns out. So far she's excited about it, and wants the green ones since it's her favorite color and nearly St. Patrick's Day, lol. I've been much too busy this week to get her something, but I promised I'd take her out shopping after school one day next week for a new outfit, and she's very excited about that.

So! On with the day!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

It's a day off but there's always something going on. First, a run to Denver for mom's eye appt then a quick turnaround. We're headed down to visit our friend from Alaska (sure I already mentioned that). Last year, it wasn't a very internet friendly place but I "think" it will be better w/my iphone. I don't know for sure so I'll be thinking of you all even if I don't get around here for the next few days. I have to be back at work Sat. morning...so a short trip.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I have a short work day as I have my annual ob\gyn appt today and I need to go run and pick up my contacts as they came in.

I need to start working on perf. appraisals they are due at the end of this month and have more work to do so I better get on it

Ruth enjoy your day of niggles

Twynn good for you planning ahead for food- I would have to hide those chocolate covered peanuts where I couldn't remember where I put them

Cottage- hope Audrey still feels the same after the braces are on, I know my guys their poor mouths hurt for the first couple of weeks.

Debbie have a fun mini vacation.

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning cannot believe I slept in this late. Looks like everyone has lots going on. When I walked the pups I could see my bulbs popping up. I really would like to clean up the flower beds but not sure if there will be time.

Errands, errands and more errands today. I am going to splurge on a car wash. My car is the filthiest I have ever seen it. Leading up to TOM seems to set off cravings lately and uncontrollable snacking. I do great then BAM. The only benefit is I am overdue for groceries so my choices are limited. Still maintaining despite his evil undoings at time.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #7  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning ladies!

Sorry I was MIA for a few days there. Things are still status quo here. Thought I'd check in for a
Old 03-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #8  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick fly by to let you guys know I'm still alive. Busy busy busy lately w/ work.
Closed Thread