Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #1  
IP start date 2/4/13

Height: 5'10"

Default Daily IP email subscription- IP TV??

Hey y'all,

So my coach wants me to sign up for some daily email that IP is starting... something called Ideal Protein TV I think?

They want to charge me more money each week to receive the daily email but I want to know if anyone out there has heard of it, and if it's worth it?
SFNinerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #2  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

My coach sends me them daily. Some are really good, others I don't have an interest in. My coach doesn't charge me for them though. Personally, I probably wouldn't pay extra for them.
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #3  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Here's a link to the videos:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...er-thread.html

After the master list I have a post (#11) where I add any new videos as they come out. My coach provides it for free and I don't see why all clinics don't. I can see trying to make a profit but it seems like some clinics charge for EVERYTHING and that's crazy.

Edit: After doing a little research it appears to cost the clinic $0.36 per dieter per day to sign them up. So if they want to charge you more than $2.52 per week they're just trying to make more money off of you. My clinic is extremely small yet they provide this for free. As the videos are on the Web any way and you can link from the above listed thread I really don't see an advantage to you signing up for it.

Last edited by M35A2; 03-12-2013 at 04:23 PM.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #4  
Restart: 1/5/15

S/C/G: 212/199.2/140

Height: 5'9"/36 yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNinerGirl View Post
Hey y'all,

So my coach wants me to sign up for some daily email that IP is starting... something called Ideal Protein TV I think?

They want to charge me more money each week to receive the daily email but I want to know if anyone out there has heard of it, and if it's worth it?
SFNinerGirl--I keep meaning to ask you which clinic you go to? I do Ideal-to-Go but have been curious about how clinics in the city are.
benice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #5  
IP start date 2/4/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice View Post
SFNinerGirl--I keep meaning to ask you which clinic you go to? I do Ideal-to-Go but have been curious about how clinics in the city are.
Hey there,

I actually go to my chiropractor's office in Hayward, I'm out in the Hayward Hills area.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #6  
IP start date 2/4/13

Thanks for the feedback. It didn't appeal to me at all (mostly because I don't have the time) but also because I can gain a lot of info from these board and on the internet.

Yes, just another revenue stream I suppose.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

I think they are a complete waste of time. Better and more information here. If it's free, try it out but my clinic wanted us to pay so much a month. Um. No.
NinjaNurse is offline   Reply With Quote