Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7

Default Walden Farms

Hello All I'm doing well on IP, I just had some concerns that I don't really feel my coach is helping me with. I'm one of those people that has to know WHY something works and the clinic isn't really hitting the spot for me in this area, that's why I'm bringing my questions here. I've heard that WF dressings are ok for P1, but listed in the ingredients it says sucralose on all the dressings I'm finding. Are these truly P1 appropriate?
ZOMBIEDAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #2  

Not to mention in the 3 visits to the clinic, I've had a different coach each time. This is a little frustrating and not very conducive to building a relationship!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #3  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Yes, they are allowed because they are 0/0/0 (fat/carbs/sugar). My Phase 1 protocol sheets specifies this at the bottom "Anything that is not included on this sheet must contain zero carb, zero fat, and zero sugar.
Msbehaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 191.4/141.2/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
Hello All I'm doing well on IP, I just had some concerns that I don't really feel my coach is helping me with. I'm one of those people that has to know WHY something works and the clinic isn't really hitting the spot for me in this area, that's why I'm bringing my questions here. I've heard that WF dressings are ok for P1, but listed in the ingredients it says sucralose on all the dressings I'm finding. Are these truly P1 appropriate?
Yes, they are P1 appropriate. We can have sucralose, it's aspartame you have to stay away from. I use all the different types of WF products Ijust try to not go crazy with it and watch my serving sizes and limit the number of 0/0/0 products I have. Why did you think that the WF products weren't allowed?
socalgirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #5  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

At my first consultation, I was told that WF products fall in the same category as Splenda...not more than 4 tsp per day. My coach has advised me to be careful about eating WF products if I also have something with Stevia in it. According to her, if you have 2 tsp of a WF products and 2 tsp of something with stevia, you have reached your limit of artificial sweeteners for that day.
You will find that you may get a dozen different answers if you talk to a dozen different coaches. Coaches run the gamut from very informed to just taking measurements and selling products. I don't know if they have standardized training for all coaches, since IP is mainly franchises, but it would nice it they did.
Best of luck to you!

Last edited by tam67green; 03-11-2013 at 04:22 PM.
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #6  

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgirl83 View Post
Yes, they are P1 appropriate. We can have sucralose, it's aspartame you have to stay away from. I use all the different types of WF products Ijust try to not go crazy with it and watch my serving sizes and limit the number of 0/0/0 products I have. Why did you think that the WF products weren't allowed?
I wanted to be absolutely sure as my latest coach didn't have an answer for me when I asked her about WF. Thanks again for the replies. I'm down 12 lbs in 12 days! WOOHOO!