Thread: MARCH Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #85
MrsTryingAgain

S/C/G: 255/ticker/185?

Height: 5'6"

Kewl news...H & I just got back from a walk! He felt up to it! We didn't go really fast nor far, but he felt up to it & did really, really well!! I'm so happy!!!
It's crazy though, he was saying how he wasn't sure he wanted to have the other procedure. Riiiiight...over my dead body! He said it's too painful. I told him: it's not an option not to have it & to give it time! He had the surgery a week ago tomorrow!! ARGH!! If he wasn't recooperating I'd probably AND MORE!!!

petra: Sorry about your MIL. It's sooo rough when loved ones are struggling with their health. My thoughts & prayers.

SeeMyFeet: We all whine sometimes. You can do this! But also take care of yourself! Asthma is nothing to mess with (I'm a borderline asmatic) & soft tissue injuries like sprains can easily be aggrivated. Be kind to yourself, whine for awhile if need be, then get back at it! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!

Well, better get dinner started. BE HEALTHY! HAVE A GREAT WEEK! GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!

4th of July Goal

MrsTryingAgain is offline   Reply With Quote