South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default FRIDAY Chatting on The Beach, 3/8

So the weatherman is warning us of the snow outside and several schools have closed for the day, but there's not a flake to be seen out my windows.

Anyway, coffee's on!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

It's at my house! Woke to the plow and auto dialed from school. We have at least 4" and still snowing. Supposed to go upstate to Joe's. Guess I'll be leaving later then expected. Oh well.

Thanks for getting us started Cottage. Hope you get a relaxing day soon.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Finally Friday! March 8

Good morning. I'm serving Paul Newman with a shot of SF Irish cream syrup from Low Carb Canada. It tastes almost like Baileys.

Yesterday was a wash as far as getting much done although I did manage to do one load of laundry. I just felt strangely "flat" and didn't even go for the mail. Today has to be different because I need to gear up for Spring. Somebody asked me this week what flowers I was putting in the Village planters. Guess it's time to think of that and maybe even pre-order.

I managed to clear just a small part of the snow pile on my deck and am hoping to do a bit more today. My cut finger sort of hampers my shoveling style. Wearing a surgical glove helps for kitchen cleanup. At least the bleeding has stopped - it's been a week as of tonight.

Going to try for the gym again this morning although my routine is pretty limited. Then I'm off to town to buy a stove and fridge for the newly renovated Town Hall kitchen. The kitchen and washrooms are done but the Main Hall is not started. Mike the contractor needs a thumb in the bum! Nice guy but slow. We should have used my contractor, Paul.

Time for another coffee and then I'll gear up for gym. Hope your Friday is a good one and that you are not affected by the snow.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Off to the gym with my mom, as usual for a Friday. Then working for a few hours. Late this afternoon my brother will show up with his three boys; DH and I are babysitting them overnight. I think they are 10, 8 and 6, maybe.

Crazy snow that some of you are expecting!

Have a great day.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/149/130

Height: 5'6"

Hugs Ruth. Great the bleeding hs stopped, hopefully healing will begin.

Blew it last night at Baskin and Robbins. Did choose the sugar free ice cream in a cup, kiddie size - pretty sure that is not on the phase I. Thankful that today's is a new day!!!!!

I leave for the seminar today. I am very excited for the 3 day vacation!!!! I appreciate all your suggestions for the food choices. I will check in on Sunday . Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Ashley
Old 03-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I'm on the move...sipping my green smoothie while I check in. I found a glitch in state taxes and amended 3 years yesterday. I'm delivering them in person this morning. DH DID ask why that was better than mailing and I DID have a reason....but he DID NOT notice my bike still being on the back of the car. I plan to enjoy a ride while I'm down without ANY distractions.

Have a great day everyone! We are supposed to have big snow tomorrow but you sure wouldn't think it with the beautiful weather today.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Quick fly by as the day is almost over with. *waves*
Closed Thread