View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
MamaP
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Hey ladies. Happy almost Friday! Life is crazy and busy, but what's new, right? I joined a gym yesterday and signed up for 3 personal training sessions. I didn't really want to spend the money on the trainer thing but I am hoping it will get me started in the right direction. I know I can't afford to sign up for any more sessions after these three because I would have to pay regular price and they are pretty pricey. I got a deal for signing up for them when I joined the gym so I got three 25 minute sessions for $69 (I think they are regularly $44 each). This gym has a small lap pool so hopefully I will take advantage of that as well. Just have to get over my fear of working out/swimming in public. I've joined gyms before and they have always been a waste of money because I just don't go or all I do is walk on the treadmill. Hopefully this time will be different. I'm exhausted (haven't been sleeping well) so my first trainer session tonight after work ought to me interesting.

Have a good day.

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip Toe if you must, but take the step.

Wiping the slate clean for 2013!

One for every 5 lbs. lost.