Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 06:00 PM   #1  

Question Where are the walkers?

I came here looking for the new walkers thread for the month and there is nothing. I know I have been awful lately but... Where did everyone go?
Old 10-07-2003, 12:35 PM   #2  

I am here! I have walked 27 miles so far. Maybe we could start the walking thread!?

Holly
Old 10-07-2003, 01:32 PM   #3  

I started an Oct thread, Outrageous October Walkers for us

Faye
Old 10-19-2003, 06:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi! Wow I have been gone a long time! Is this where you ladies are posting now? After my aunt passed away it took me a while to get back on track. Here I am! How is everyone doing??? I will be poating a new picture. I was down 24.8 but hadn't gone to weight watchers in 2 weeks. I had a cyst removed off my face and so I eat when I'm stressed and gained 4.4! Ughhh! Hope to be able to post here more often! I have a 30 day gym membership that I use Monday thru Friday with some girls at work!
Old 10-20-2003, 01:28 AM   #5  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey Jenifer! We're currently posting on the "Outrageous October Walkers" thread. We need more people back over there to keep the thing alive. Come on and join us. Glad to have you back. I just joined WW myself about 2 weeks ago, I'm thinking I'm gonna like this program since I can eat REAL food.

It's never easy to cope with the loss of a loved one, and it's perfectly understandable about the emotional eating. But today's a new day, let's start again new. Hope to see you soon over on the October thread. Take care.
Closed Thread