WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 11-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/135

Height: 5'4"

Default WW Apps for iphone

Has anyone found a good WW points+ app for iphone? I just switched from a droid to an iphone. I had a great app on my droid, but it's not available for the iphone. So frustrating. I am looking for an app that will calculate, track, and look up food points and restaurant food points. It's asking a lot, but my old app did all that and more! It even had a bar code scanner that I used to scan foods and it could tell me what the points were.
Tina239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #2  

I use nutrition menu, a lot of people like iWatcher.
Roxyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/185/160

Height: 5'8

I use I bite tracker
nicknjamie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Besides the official WW apps, do you mean? Because the WW app and the WW Scanner app are both good tools. The WW Scanner app is separate from the official WW app, so if you don't have e-tools, you might still be able to download that one.

I also have an app called MyScorePlus that will calculate points with the nutritional information. It doesn't have a barcode scanner, but it has the ability to track your points/food for the day.

Also, Fooducate has a scanner and uses a term that isn't WW (probably because of copyright issues), but it scans the food and will tell you how many points something is. It then will also grade the food and give you better alternatives.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #5  

I just downloaded iTrackBites I haven't used it enough to render an opinion yet but I love that it shows how many points I have left for the day right on the icon!
mindy6540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #6  

Right now I am using the actual WW app but have found another app on the iphone I plan to use in the future. It is called the ultimate value diary and it keeps track of the daily points and also has a scanner. It has a minimum cost.
pennelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #7  

I use Pts. Plus Diary (from iTunes $1.99) It does old points (Momentum) and new P+

Another popular tracker app is: Ultimate Food Value Diary Plus (itunes $2.99) It only does new P+

And: iTrackBites is good too (1.99) Does old and new P+
Chrissy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #8  
Om nom nom

S/C/G: 138/134/120

Height: 5'4"

I have regular WW apps but I really like this one called "Fooducate" as well. It has "points values for dieters" on each of the foods.. not sure if thats the same as WW or a different system though.

It has a food scanner & gives the food a rating (A+ to D) as far as health and tell you a few things about it (added MSG, lots of Fiber, too much sugar, etc etc) but my favorite part is you can have it suggest healthier alternatives. Really convient while shopping

Thanks for all the suggestions girls!
VeggiequarianChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele615 View Post
I also have an app called MyScorePlus that will calculate points with the nutritional information. .......Also, Fooducate has a scanner and uses a term that isn't WW (probably because of copyright issues), but it scans the food and will tell you how many points something is. It then will also grade the food and give you better alternatives.
MyScorePlus looks like a cool app. I have Nutrition Menu but I never used it. I always go back to WW's subscription. It just seems so much easier. I have always likes Fooducate, just for the grade it gives food.
dosbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennelope View Post
Right now I am using the actual WW app but have found another app on the iphone I plan to use in the future. It is called the ultimate value diary and it keeps track of the daily points and also has a scanner. It has a minimum cost.

I can't seem to find it. Is it for the iphone?
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #11  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Height: 5' 7"

I'm new to weight watchers and I haven't downloaded anything yet. Do you mind sharing the best apps out there for android phones?
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #12  

Yay thank you for this thread!! I didin't realize that there are apps other then the official WW app. I just downloaded Food Value Diary Plus and it's amazing.
Starfishsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #13  

I adore itrackbites. I'm doing that only and not paying for WW and have lost weight very well on it so far. Plus it is so easy to use and you can keep a list of your favorite foods for a simple one click add. It also has a weight tracker as well as does points+ and the old points system
stunningsparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina239 View Post
Has anyone found a good WW points+ app for iphone? . I am looking for an app that will calculate, track, and look up food points and restaurant food points. It's asking a lot, but my old app did all that and more! It even had a bar code scanner that I used to scan foods and it could tell me what the points were.
I use Pts Plus Diary and I love it. It even has a scanner. I think it's much easier than the WW's official app.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:11 AM   #15  
Empress/Queen

I am not really on WW, just wanted a different kind of tracking for a while, got iTrackBites today, seems to be a new version. I really like its quick & easy interface.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote