UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 237/235/154

Height: 5' 7"

Talking Newbie :o)

Evening all

Well, here we go again!! Another go at losing weight??

I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been and not feeling that impressed with myself..... I have gained this weight after giving up diet coke because of the side effects of the artificial sweetener (that was 4yrs ago) but because I craved the fizzy I started drinking full sugar pop instead. Big mistake, HUGE!! I got on the scale yesterday to find the damage was even greater than I anticipated, a whopping 4 stone worth of damage. Yikes

Well yesterday I decided enough was enough, and I was going to diet for the last time!!!! I stumbled up on the 5:2 intermittant fasting diet, and got really excited about it!!! What makes me most excited about it, is people that are doing it say once you get used to the fasting days it's something they can see themselves doing for the rest of their lives. I really hope I feel that way

I've done my first fast today, sticking to only 500 cals and it went pretty well, didn't feel like chewing my own arm off or anything

I hope to make loads of friends here, and we can muddle thru together.

Good luck everyone

Sam xx
SammyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #2  
Aini Clive

Height: 5ft2in

Welcome honey. You will soon lose weight and also enjoy your life lighter then it was before. Why I started dieting just because I was tired of listening taunt, Jokes about fats. So i bring my soul together and decide to go for it and now I am feeling good .
ainiclive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

Welcome to 3fchicks and best of luck to you! This is a great site and there is someone to always talk too.
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote