View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
KitKat169
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Hey NinjaNurse, sorry for what you are going through. I try to look at both sides: I am more sensitive at times and can find it hard to deal with my coach honestly but I have realized that I have a problem sometimes internalizing. The more upfront and honest you can be with your coaches they better they may treat you. They have had coaching from IP to work the problem in a certain step by step way. But if you find that a challenge, then suggest to them how you would like them to approach the problem. They aren't mind-readers (OMG, can't believe I just quoted my boss on that one!). I did have to make a change after the first couple of months to a new coach so if that is an option, consider it. I prefer the accountability of going to a coach and for me it wasn't an option to do it on my own regardless of how good the support is here.

I also record everything in MFP. I print out a report in PDF format and email it to my coach the night before my WI along with my weekly order. You could always print a physical copy and bring it in with you. For the items that aren't accounted for in the food/water area, add them to the food notes (i.e. vitamin intake). Also record your hunger patterns if you are more/less hungry for some reason that day. I add notes when I'm sick.

In the exercise notes, I've been recording changes in my routine, extra effort like errands or house-cleaning as well as "real" exercise. It has helped put some perspective on my week for myself and my coach finds it of value to assessing my week.

Good luck with the conversation. I hope it goes well but either way remember that we are all here to support you.

My progress photos: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ss-photos.html
KitKat169 is offline   Reply With Quote