Old 02-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

Wink New : I want to stay fat because

I just finished all five hundred post in the "I want to stay fat because"post and it was so funny amazing, refreshing and theraputic that I was hoping we could start another "that one is closed" and over a year old. So here is mine.

I want to stay fat because I just adore those snide comments about "how did she end up with a sexy boyfriend?"

I want to stay fat because it's sexy to resemble the number ten with said skinny sexy boyfriend.

I want to stay fat because sexy knee and thigh high boots are over rate, who wants sexy shoes anyway.

I want to stay fat because being worried about during from weight related health issues keeps life exciting.

I want to stay fat because what wouldskinny people have to help them feel better about themselves.

I want to stay fat because plus sized clothing is so stylish and affordable.

I want to stay fat because I'd just hate it if said sexy skinny boyfriend could pick me up and umm rock my world.

I want to stay fat because I love being insecure, "is he wondering how my butt got so wide when we're "frisky"?
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

I want to stay fat because I really only like to shop for shoes and purses anyway.
I want to stay fat because if I wander into a new shop only to find out that they don't sell anything bigger than size 8, the looks I get from the salesgirls are priceless.
I want to stay fat because it's a fun game to figure out if my outfit looks good without ever once looking in the mirror.
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #3  

Lol oh yes I just adore those faces the sales people in "normal" stores make
Old 02-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

And the remarks are always so clever, and discreet.

"Are you looking for something in particular?"
"Are you shopping for yourself, or will this be a gift?"

And my personal, all time favorite from a saleswoman at a high end department store:
"Just to let you know, our sizes tend to run a bit smaller than you're probably used to."
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 295/274/190

Height: 5' 10"

I want to stay fat because I enjoy going to the hall of mirrors that is the beauty salon and wondering where to put my eyes.

I want to stay fat because the plus size clothes are such a fashion statement!

I want to stay fat because I enjoy all the scary health reports about obesity and dying young.
KittieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #6  

I want to stay fat because I love to hear "oh my gosh you dont even look that fat" because backhanded complements are so awesome lol
Old 02-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #7  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Oh yes, this thread is back! Allow me:

* I want to stay fat because only having one pair of trousers and 5 tops and 2 jackets that fit makes me REALLY creative at accessorising.
* I want to stay fat because it's great for my abs holding them in when my bf puts his arms round my waist.
* I want to stay fat because I really hated having a sex life and being allowed to be on the pill - speaking of which, my blindingly horrendous periods that have landed me in the hospital when not on birth control are just SO DAMN AWESOME.
* I want to stay fat because fast food is really tasty *gags*
* I want to stay fat because if I lose much more weight I will no longer have ANY trousers, and I can't afford to buy any more.
* I want to stay fat because the pressure of keeping my weight under 200lbs is just too much for me!
* I want to stay fat because I really don't want anyone to notice I exist anyway.
* I want to stay fat because the heartburn I get after a chocolate binge feels really great.
* I want to stay fat because my bf being able to pick me up is just such a cliche.
* I want to stay fat because I never loved taking care of my appearance anyway. Honest!
* I want to stay fat because I really, REALLY hate all those light, floaty summer clothes. Hoodies and sweatpants are where it's at for summer dressing! It's like a portable sauna!
* I want to stay fat because people stay far away from the sweaty person on the subway. Yay personal space!

Woohoo! Love this thread Happy to see its return!
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #8  

I loved the last one to

I want to stay fat because I my son would miss the talking tummy

I want to stay fat because I dont want to wear sexy lingerie anyway.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 175/134/125

Height: 5'3

These are fabulous!

I want to stay fat because I love it when my FIL mentions how big my calves are.
I want to stay fat because it makes me feel good when my MIL says "don't you wish you had a metabolism like me?"
I want to stay fat because I like to stand out from all those skinny moms at preschool drop off.
Betty Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #10  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloNurse View Post
And the remarks are always so clever, and discreet.

"Are you looking for something in particular?"
"Are you shopping for yourself, or will this be a gift?"

And my personal, all time favorite from a saleswoman at a high end department store:
"Just to let you know, our sizes tend to run a bit smaller than you're probably used to."
I've had multiple salesfolks straight up tell me 'I'm sorry ma'am, we don't carry anything in your size.'

Do they seriously think that I don't know that I don't wear a size six?!
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #11  

Merilung - I hate that it's like yes I had no idea that size six wouldn't fit over my knee caps thank you so much for pointing it out and saving us both the embarrassment of having to cut me out if them with the jaws of life. Your SO helpful :/
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

I want to stay fat because all those trips like Machu Pichu and the Great Wall of China that take physical fitness to enjoy are way too expensive anyway!
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #13  

I want to stay fat because I wouldn't look good in any other color besides black anyway.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #14  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

I want to stay fat because I love the sound of my fat clapping when I exercise, ie jumping jacks!!! It's a nice big loud clap. Lol every time I jump haha

Last edited by ButterCup85; 02-11-2013 at 09:17 AM.
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #15  

Oh just thought of this one,

I want to stay fat because why would I want my boyfriend to think I look sexy in his rock t-shirt "I look like a stuffed sausage link" and boy shorts.