Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #1  
Wish me Luck

S/C/G: 330/16/200

Height: 5'10"

Default Almost 30 days

On February 7th I'll have been 100% on program for 30 days. I've almost made it to through my first month!

I promised myself that no matter how bad I thought the food was or how many cravings I'd endure that I'd stay on MF for 30 days minimum.

Now that I am almost there I know I can keep going! Is the food the greatest? Nope, because only the good old junk food I used to eat was the greatest...and it made me HUGE.

Do I like losing 1-2 pounds a week at least, **** yes I do!

I have enough food to last me probably another 30 days, but my favorites are the shakes and bars. Honestly I could eat those daily with my LG and be satisfied. But I know I have to finish eating the rest of the food I ordered so my plan for the next 30 days is to only have a bar or shake when I just do not have the time to make MF food or I'm going to be out somewhere.

It may not be a weight loss goal, but it keeps me on plan and not wasting any money. Could I sell the food on Craigslist, yeah maybe? Not sure if anyone would buy it or I'd just get annoying calls and people not showing up to get it.

So I'm eating it and losing more weight next month!

I've been in the habit of weighing every day for the past two weeks. So for a little surprise to myself I am going to wait four days and weigh on my one month anniversary instead so I can have an official 30 day weight loss total and update my tracker.

Good luck everyone! Keep going! It works!
FatinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #2  
Wish me Luck

I've counted and I have 19.4 days worth of food left to eat before I can just order shakes, bars and brownies. It'll be a depressing 19 days but I can do it! I'd much rather have the yummy chocolate fix and still lose weight :-)
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #3  
Believing

S/C/G: 271/265/150

Height: 5'3

Hi FatinSTL,

Good luck on your 19 days of non-preferred food. I do Profast which is similar. I notice that I eat my "fave" supplements first and then suffer until I go back to the doctor. It's funny, I used to do my groceries the same way. I'm not allowed to order the bars yet....maybe next week, I have no idea. It's kinda funny I am "not allowed" to eat a crappy protein bar...ha! My my has our food world changed. If you've lost 18 pounds in a month, how great is that!! I can't tell if you updated your tracker to the 30 day official pounds.
Natalie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #4  
Wish me Luck

I have updated my tracker. I'm now down about 27 lbs now :-) I am very happy and hope this keeps up! I'd love to be down a size or two by summer
Old 02-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Congrats on 30 days +!!! I am on day 10 and so I know that 30 is an accomplishment. The first week I kept telling myself...if I can make it to spring break (march 20) then I can cheat one day....but I am not even sure if I will. I have lost 14 pounds so far and Its amazing how good I feel.
crazycatlady33 is offline   Reply With Quote