View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #10
lunarsongbird
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Happy February, Ladies!
"Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour." - John Boswell

Everyone is doing so exceptionally well! And in winter, no less! I think there is something deep inside of me that says, "Rest. It's winter. The sun has not yet risen. The earth sleeps. It's time to rest." My entire soul seems to awaken in April. So I figure if I can do well in the winter, then Spring should be even more satisfying.

What are you looking forward to this February?
I like Valentine's day, despite DH working every year. My birthday is also on the 22nd and the entire family is taking the day off, so that I should be really fun. Going to a Superbowl party this Sunday. Also taking a tour of the Celestial Seasoning tea factory and starting a new book club.

Tomorrow marks the day halfway between winter and spring. Old irish folklore has mentioned that this was a day that they celebrated spring, and the beginning of lambing season.

What is this season going to be for you? What would you like to focus on this February?

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 02-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.