Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 01:45 PM   #1  

Default When can I start having...

Hey guys

I am re-starting Induction after a breif period away from the Atkins WOE. I am not really clear, but when can I have nuts....macadamia nuts to be exact. I read the ladder and it comes #3-4, but it has little carbs and no sugar, which should be good for Induction, right?

Also, how are you all beating the Halloween candy blues? I am already tempted by buckets of treats on display!

I look forward to the advice!

-Emma
Old 09-26-2003, 02:43 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking

I was beating the halloween munching candy bar blues (as you put it) UNTIL I read your post!! LOL.......actually my candy/chocolate cravings have all dissappeared after the first few days of starting induction. The macadamia nuts aren't allowed for the first few weeks of induction, (I know? are they sooo good?) Try to have a 'clean' start of it and not sabotage your efforts by bits and pieces not allowed. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 09-26-2003, 02:46 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

That funny because I was at the store today and I bought some halloween candy, but instead of the full size chocolate bars I usually give out (which would drive me insane) I bought gummy candy, tootsie rolls and dots...things I couldn't care less if they were in front of me.

I feel like I owe it to myself this year not to have the chocolate in my house, it would only lead to major cheats, and I know it.

Get candy you don't like (sorry kids lol).
Old 09-30-2003, 10:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 316/234/196

Height: 5' 3"

Nuts come back in Phase 2: OWL. That and fresh berries were the reason I switched after 4 weeks from induction to OWL.
Closed Thread