Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #1  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

Question My Fit Foods Any one use it??

Anyone use my fit foods on a regular basis?
I am in TX and there are a few free standing stores around but there are also some located in grocery stores like HEB. I have gone once and picked up a few things like a tuna wrap w/ fruit and a snack tray. I do like that it has all of the calorie information there for you and its ready made, not boxed and just refrigerated. I am curious however if anyone has used them long term and lost weight.

some of the stuff is WAY overpriced but I used it when I was pressed for time and wanted something to eat that wasn't a burger and fries.
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

I haven't ever eaten any of it, but a girl at the office here does pretty much daily. She's lost weight on it (though she doesn't say how much), but doesn't appear that she needs to lose anymore. Must be doing it for maintenance. She says it's pretty tasty, but she did use it to lose weight. She says she eats it twice a day.
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote