Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #1  

Default New here and my goals are...

i have been looking for such a forum for so long
i want to share my story and it would be great if i get support to go on and reach my final goal

i was overweight all my since i can remember and on my 14 birthday i decided that i didn't want to be fat anymore so i went on a diet, i knew it wasnt healthy to go on a very low calorie diet so i picked a moderate diet where i eat healthy food and stay away from carbs and fat, i was 191 pounds when i started and i reached 161.4 in a year, after a while i was iron deficient and i was almost fainting so i stopped but managed to keep it that way. but i think that my rest is over (now three months) i gained 3 pounds now im 164, but i want to start dieting and be 140-143, i am not sure i can achieve it. but i will work for it the best i can !

that's my story and my goal i want to be 140 pounds and i am 5,7 feet
Lanyahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #2  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

R u only 15, I think u may need to consult someone to go about losing weight in a more healthy way. U don't want to be sick over losing pounds. U should still be young enough that no damage is done. Talk to your parent about healthier meals. Oh and try posting under introductions or weight loss support, u will probably get more informative responses! Best of luck

Last edited by chubbiegurl; 01-25-2013 at 01:23 AM.
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote