Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #1  

Height: 5"7

Default Body shape changing

Where do others loose their weight first?

I have now lost 20lb going from 238-218 with a target of 138 (to lose 100lb)
Firstly the weight went off my tummy and under my bust, I seem to have lost some on my thighs. I have always been busty and this is where the weight holds onto. However I can comfortably wear bras that were tight fitting before so must have lost some across my back.
Now I have noticed that my waist seems thicker-I have convinced myself that my hips appear narrower, although I'm not sure.
Tweetypie127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Everyone is different based on their genetics, last time I did this my boobs never really shrunk, and I still had a bit of a tummy.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #3  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I have gone from a 54 bra band to a 42, but my cup size hasn't changed. My arms are a lot smaller and I'm nipped in at the rib cage. My belly is just now starting to pull in at 80lbs down. Honestly the first place I lost it from was my face, and it looks like my belly and my lower back/saddle bag region will be the last to go.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote