Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-13-2013, 03:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/188/100

Height: 4'11"

Default Starting up personal training again...

So...it's been a while since I worked with a personal trainer, over 6 months. I worked with a guy since last January and quit on my birthday due to not working and just starting my masters program. I still don't have a job to afford a personal trainer, but I do have 16 sessions saved up from when I stopped seeing the personal trainer. I am crossing my fingers from a job interview I had last week, hopefully I get hired and feed my gym money pit.

So, I said to myself that I would go back to the gym and use up my remaining sessions when I feel like I can withstand the physical exertion of it. And today, I signed up for two sessions this week, with the same guy I worked with last year. I am excited and terrified at the same time. Excited because I got results from the 6 months I did work with him, and terrified due to possible disappointment on his part of me not being able to stick with him the last 6 months of me hardly going to the gym. So we'll see what happens.

My first session this year will be this Tuesday. Hope all goes well...
tiawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

All the very best, both for the interview as well as for the gym session..you can do it!!
appyfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #3  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

What kind of "results" did you get?

Calories dictate fat loss or gain - not killing yourself at the gym.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote