Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #1  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Talking VEGAS baby!

so I'm booking Vegas for mine and hubby's 4th of July anniversary (it's our 7th, and we got married there on the 4th of July ) and what better motivation than the Vegas pools in the summer?

I really want to be 20 pounds down by then, but realistically 15 would be perfect. The trick would be keeping it off until then, because I'm thinking the 15 should be gone by the end of February or maybe March (at least).

What's good is that I used to go to Vegas at least 3 or 4 times a year and every time I'm able to hit the target weight that I want to be at by the time I go. I was last there in April 2012 for my daughter's 21st, and then had to cancel the 2 other scheduled trips I had because we moved in to a bigger house. SO - it will have been longer than a year since I've gone, and needless to say I haven't had the mini weight loss goals in between! Which probably accounts for the extra 5 pounds I have to lose. Hey, it seems as though NOT going to Vegas is bad for me! If I don't go, I don't keep my weight down...ah ha! I have discovered the remedy! VEGAS IT IS!!!!!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 01-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #2  
Warrior Princess

Never been there but plan to someday. Have fun!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #3  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Have fun and good luck!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #4  

Vegas is my most favorite place on earth, so jealous you are going!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #5  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
Vegas is my most favorite place on earth, so jealous you are going!!
Mine, too! guess that's why we got married there - and in a drive-thru wedding window to boot

it wasn't spur of the moment...we planned it and had a whole package deal at A Special Memory Wedding Chapel where they sent a limo to our hotel to get us, take us to the court house for the license, and then to the drive up window. After our vows we stepped out of the limo for professional photos...it was SO fun!

I live in Los Angeles county so it's only a 3 and 1/2 hour drive for us I just booked the hotel today - we're FINALLY staying at Aria in the City Center. I've been wanting to stay there since it went up a couple years ago.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote