Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 01-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/175

Height: 5'2"

Default Hi new here!

Hi everyone,I'm Shannon,I'm 34 yrs old and seriously off track weight wise. I have been married almost 12 yrs now and he is great and supportive,but I need other ladies who are not bone thin to help me and keep me motivated! I also have 3 children, 9 soon to be 10,7,and 10 weeks! I'm exclusively breastfeeding,so that hinders the dieting slightly,but I did buy an exercise program for our kinect and plan to start that tomorrow. I'm not expecting anything crazy results wise,but I'd at least like to be able to fit in the size 11 prepregnancy jeans without a muffin top and eventually be in a 6 or 8. Prior to going back to work in 2010, I was a 2, but don't want to go that far again. Sorry I'm rambling,I just don't know where to begin! I look forward to getting to know you all! Shannon
Mom2threeACG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/200/175

Height: 5'2"

I feel like I should start singing Pink Floyd' s Comfortably Numb lol. Hello? is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home? Just wondering!
Mom2threeACG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225 / 177.2 / 140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to this board! There's a lot of great information here in the old posts. I had no luck dieting while breastfeeding and actually gained half of my pregnancy weight back. I haven't been too active because of my lack of success. I think you are addressing this wisely by adding exercise to your routine until you are able to diet without affecting your supply. Best of luck to you and your little one!
gretel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 283/255/199

Height: 5"6

Hi there...I'm also new....I don't even know how to start a thread yet...lol. I wish yu the best of luck with your goals....I have gained over 100 pounds since a complicated pregnancy in 2006....so I will be here a while...lol
nichole87 is offline   Reply With Quote