View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:42 AM   #17

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5"3

A good friend / work buddy told me "I can't believe how much you have changed in everything"
I realized that I have changed in the following ways:
I am more confident (I have been able to achieve small success in my health etc)
I am goal orientated (I set small goals and am able to achieve them, before looking for the next goal)
I am selfish (I think about my health, exercise first before I think of others)

For you to have lost the weight you have, means that you have also changed your way of thinking and how you do things. So your friend might also be seeing these positive changes in you but unable to verbalise why she is so upset.

One of the ladies at work who was avoiding me because she was gaining weight while I was loosing told me the other day. "You are such an inspiration, I have told my husband about your transformation and we are going to change our lifestyle this year." - I was blown away, I really didn't expect it from her.

The lesson: you have changed, not just on the outside. Give your friend time to come around to realize what an inspiration you are for taking the steps to success. If she doesn't come round, then she was never a true friend.

MG1:20lbs ;MG2:167-bmi o/w ?? MG3:50lbs down??
Wheresmychin is offline   Reply With Quote